Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Murderburgerr
#208801 Welcome to PixelOne!
Ryzen 5800x, 32gb Ram Server Dedicated
Server IP: play.pixelonemc.net

PixelOne is a 8.2.0 Survival Map with an Adventure Map attached, This server is what I would consider on the Hardcore side of Pixelmon, Instead of just throwing the jar into the server folder I have carefully been tweaking recipes, currency, and other features to make the game a little bit more challenging. Gym Leaders are the best of the best so they have Perfect IV/EV Pokemon, You cannot battle the next Gym town until you have completed the one beforehand. Leveling / Catching are restricted based on the Gym you have beaten. A lot of things have been taken into consideration for this map and a lot more tweaking will be required over time.

Features:
*Everyone can use IV,EvS
•IV/EV Command for everyone
•Hardcore (Can't stress this enough)
•Custom Level/Catching
•Custom Adventure Map
•Quests
•Daily Rewards
•Voting
•Safari
•Elite 4
•Biome O Plenty
•Daycare

By neryalpha
#208946 This server is no joke it is 100% hardcore! i love it!! i actually have to have a strategies for each gym its not like " i have a water pokemon so i will 100% win against the fire gym". plus the use of Biomes o' Plenty for the survival side of the server is a wonderful addition and really makes me want to explore both maps. I think everyone should join the server and experience it!!!
By DaSpud
#209020 Tis very funs, and Pwetty IT HAS PLUSHIES, I has a shiny Ray Ray plushie!
Bosses and Battle Towers for lots of rewards and and PLUSHIES

Oh And Lavender from BOP <3

Gyms are great, leveling and progression is great, Econamy is great, Plushies are great
JOIN THE TEAM