Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!

By Meltdown64
#208526 This server is truly fun! ive played minecraft on the xbox but i could never get into it like i do on this server. you can explore at your own rate and complete it at your own rate. I also like that you can find pokemon in thier respective environments and EVEN RIDE THEM! that is really fun!
By brownsauceman
#208545 IGN BrownSauceMan
i have always loved playing pokemon/pixelmon since i was little i use to collect the cards and play on a DS for pokemon since now that theres a pixelmon for minecraft it makes it easier to get and not stupidly expensive this server has my likings 1: Decent kits 2: it actually tells you when theres a shiny 3: theres a time limit till theres another legendary pokemon
By TheDuhammer
#208650 Hello! been playing on this server for about 35 hours now, and I am absolutely loving it! Great community on the server and it is very well put together. Anyone who is looking to join a pixelmon server, this one is a must play! IGN: TheDuhammer
JOIN THE TEAM