Yall think dynamax and mega should be used in the same battle?

82%
18%
By CrownlessOcto
#208963 I have an Idea, mega and Dynamax can be used in the same battle like on showdown but like if a mon has a mega stone or z crystal it cant mega, I play on a server where you steal mons when u win and it's kinda dumb that you cant use Dynamax and mega in the same battle so some strats can be used. Tho personal idk wut yall think

By proclarushtaonasat
#208986 There should really be an option for this. People bring up "fairness" and "those things have never been in an official pokemon game together" as justifications for this being impossible. But for "fairness" there are battle clauses, and for the other point: Isnt the purpose of pixelmon to be able to do stuff, the regular games wont let you?

One day ill be able to use extreme evoboost gigantamax eevee. One day...
By NamelessZ3RO
CrownlessOcto wrote:I have an Idea, mega and Dynamax can be used in the same battle like on showdown but like if a mon has a mega stone or z crystal it cant mega, I play on a server where you steal mons when u win and it's kinda dumb that you cant use Dynamax and mega in the same battle so some strats can be used. Tho personal idk wut yall think

i dont even think that will work and i dont think that mega and dynamax would work together if you know what i mean. And it would be bit hard to animate everything and retexture the entire pokemon
By SKyTheThunder
NamelessZ3RO wrote:And it would be bit hard to animate everything and retexture the entire pokemon
Not sure what you mean by that. All Mega forms and most Giga forms are already implemented, fully textured and animated - which has nothing to do with whether they are compatible or not.
By NamelessZ3RO
#209164 i mean more that it will take time to retexture the entire pokemon when mega and dynamax would be activated in battle, in my opinion it would look weird, plus i think that devs are only going for whats in the actual game than mega and dynamax form
By CrownlessOcto
#209404 Both things are already in the game, I see it ass completely unfair that one band could override another and it's a waste of the other feature if you could use both in battle like on showdown it would be awesome, seems most people agree with this lol.
JOIN THE TEAM