Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Tahlavos17
#210079 Hello,

I noticed that the Seal Case has made it's way into the mod and was wondering in a future update that Ball Capsules are possibly on the way to the mod. I think it would be interesting to have Ball Capsules added to spice up the gameplay a bit instead of the normal grind where it's go out to collect resources, battle certain pokemon for food items, build a functional base of operations, capture wild pokemon, trade with other players for certain pokemon (or if you have Pixel Extras use the trade sim command), fill out the pokedex, and rinse and repeat.

I strongly think that Ball Capsules are on the way in the near future from just seeing the Seal Case added to the mod, but what are your guys thoughts on the subject?

By Tahlavos17
SKy2008 wrote:Keep in mind that it's pretty easy to add items, and much harder to implement a mechanic for them.

I know but to me it seems that Ball Capsules are possibly going to be added to the mod in an update at some point.
JOIN THE TEAM