By OshawottSam
#211351 with the advent of 1.16 i suggest updating the evo stone armor to reflect the new potion effects

so for the nether update giving the fire stone armor soul speed

and for the new oceans water stone armor dolphins grace

By 9Tales
#211874 I personally think the Dusk stone armor should get the Soul Speed enchantment on the boots rather than the Fire stone armor. Unlike the Fire stone armor set, the Dusk stone armor set doesn't have a boot enchantment yet (the full set just gives Saturation). Also, the Soul Speed enchantment shows little ghosts coming out of the soul sand or soul soil when you walk on it, and 3/4 of the Pokemon (Misdreavus, Lampent, and Doublade) that evolve by Dusk Stone so far are Ghost-type. It's like Soul Speed was made for the Dusk Stone set.

As for the Water stone armor, I'd say Water Breathing is more useful than Dolphin's Grace. The Water stone armor is commonly used by Pixelmon players for its Water Breathing effect, especially in the Drowned World, so players might not like this useful armor effect getting changed. If the Pixelmon team wants the armor to get both Water Breathing and Dolphin's Grace, that's fine, but it looks like armor only gets one status effect. If the team wants to change the Water stone armor status effect, they should change it to Conduit Power, so that players don't lose their ability to travel underwater indefinitely. Water Breathing isn't a bad effect, though.
JOIN THE TEAM