Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Mikaccino
#204799 I think about 4 years ago I played on a pixelmon server and I just remembered it. I was wondering of somebody still knows the server and if it's still online. The things i can remember were that there were player gyms with the first one rock type and the second water type which had a max of lvl pokemon you could use. The entrance of the first gym was a onix head I think (not sure). And the place with the first gym had a massive pokemon statue. And the thing what was particular fun were the drops when you defeated pokemon. If you defeated an abra you could get ender pearls which you could sell at the pokemart. And I think you had 2 types of running shoes in game that you could use. I hope somebody recognizes the server, but maybe it's a long shot

By Jephon
#212298 Sadly what you are describing is lot of core features of Pixelmon, the running shoes and the drops.

The gyms are similar to that in most servers as well.

The builds you describe are the most useful descriptions that are unique to the server you are looking for but if it’s 4 years ago…

Anything you can remember about the server logo? Do you remember or have any guesses on staff or gym leaders?
JOIN THE TEAM