By ABShanks
#212024 Hoopa should have the ability to create Ultra Space Portals, as he is known to be able to travel anywhere using the rings he has. This is his description:

"The rings on Hoopa's body can warp space and allow it transport items by passing them through its hoop. Hoopa Unbound is said to be Hoopa's true form and is said to have the power to bend dimensions. This allows it to seize anything in the world. As seen in the anime, either form can travel through its rings and Hoopa Unbound has the ability to control and summon powerful Legendary Pokémon."

This feature would make Hoopa a lot more useful :-D

By 9Tales
#212191 ...How could I think of Kartana for that moveskill but never think of Hoopa?

Honestly, I do feel that more Pokemon should get the Ultra Wormhole moveskill. It and Heal have the lowest availability of the moveskills, though Heal is at least learned by common Pokemon. Even if the Pixelmon team wants Ultra Wormhole to be a rare and hard-to-get ability, I still think more Pokemon should get it. Hoopa especially makes sense given how it can make portals with its rings. I'm not sure whether Hoopa actually has the ability to go to Ultra Space in canon (as opposed to Kartana who I know was shown doing so in the anime), but I'll take it.
JOIN THE TEAM