By Novoro
#212957 Explanation:
Something I see is that there are oftentimes a lot of players complaining about bugs (such as Double Battles not working in 1.16.5, or Mega Abilities bugged out) in the Discord. Still, since it barely affects them, they won't report the issue even though they stumbled upon it.

Since Reporting a Bug does result in the inconvenience of leaving the Discord/Game and going to a whole website where you need an account, a lot of players are thrown off from reporting Bugs and instead leave it be and hope a player in the future reports it.

Suggestion:
A Bug Report on the Discord where you can use an Application/Form Bot that uploads response to the Bug Tracker
A Bug Report "Channel" where players can discuss bugs, and if they're too lazy to make a bug report, they drop it there and another player who's willing to submit a bug report can try to replicate and report it.

By 9Tales
#212959 I think a way to encourage bug reports is by providing an incentive:
https://pixelmonmod.com/viewtopic.php?f=146&t=30322&p=211316

Other than that, the idea for a Discord bot that uploads responses sounds interesting. Not sure whether it's possible, but it's interesting. There might be issues with that or potential problems caused by that that I'm unaware of though.
JOIN THE TEAM