By Bailwy1
#21316 Admin/Mod App
What I Can Do For The Server: I Build And Build And Never Stop Building So I Could Bui;d Like a Pokemon centre or a town or whatever you want
Where you were mod/admin: A l o t I Acually am op on about 4
Pixelmon Experience : About 15 Servers With Lvl 70 Pokemon Lechitly
What About You: Right, im 12 but thats got nothin 2 do with my work people say i work like a 20 year old man and play like a 5 year old child so thts a good balance to work ona great server like this

IGN:Bailwy1
Building Experience: Shadow Of Israphel Castle(Im Proud Of That)
(Spoiler) SOI Stopped Because the mods on the server went outta date and the people stopped updating them.

By patar15
Bailwy1 wrote:Admin/Mod App
What I Can Do For The Server: I Build And Build And Never Stop Building So I Could Bui;d Like a Pokemon centre or a town or whatever you want
Where you were mod/admin: A l o t I Acually am op on about 4
Pixelmon Experience : About 15 Servers With Lvl 70 Pokemon Lechitly
What About You: Right, im 12 but thats got nothin 2 do with my work people say i work like a 20 year old man and play like a 5 year old child so thts a good balance to work ona great server like this

IGN:Bailwy1
Building Experience: Shadow Of Israphel Castle(Im Proud Of That)
(Spoiler) SOI Stopped Because the mods on the server went outta date and the people stopped updating them.

legitly is is not spelled lechitly me friend its spelled L E G I T L Y
By Dr3yd3n
#21470 IGN:Dr3yd3n
BUILDING EXPERIENCE:I like to build tyhingd to impress other people that observe
KNOWLEDGE OF MOD:I know i need to be responsible, and take care of everyone that plas, and make sure all the rules are being followed
ARE YOU A NUGGET:no
FAVORITE POKEMON:Gardevoir
JOIN THE TEAM