By superdude44
#21634 Edited three times (didn't say edit the last two times though) and decided to BUMP. If this is not allowed, i'm sorry. but i just would like to see if i could possibly get some more input, with the newly update model.

-thanks

By lugiaisbeast101
#22009 I like the model, but his tails been cut off! :shock: Or maybe you just didn't add it...... :P
By superdude44
#22189 Thank you. I haven't added it and don't know if I will. I may as well, seeing as it isn't too hard. In regards to the face being rounded (an issue that someone brought up quite some time ago) I didn't round it, for I personally like it blocky, it reminds me of minecraft.
By lugiaisbeast101
#22201 Unfortunately, the 'heads' of the mod don't think so ANYMORE, as they've seen much improvement and very outstanding models, so they start to expect more from their modelers, that's why they want more rounding now a days.
By Skibb
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:Unfortunately, the 'heads' of the mod don't think so ANYMORE, as they've seen much improvement and very outstanding models, so they start to expect more from their modelers, that's why they want more rounding now a days.

That is kinda wrong. Sure we like detailed heads, but it is also fine if you make it blocky head and then make a really good texture for it.
By lugiaisbeast101
#22212 -_- okay whatever you say -_-

And I'm talking about the whole thing blocky, like a pig with a turtwig texture, which he didn't really do.
By superdude44
#22273 Well that's unfortunate.. I really do love the whole blocky feel. Sadly my texture is not outstanding. :(
By kungfumidget
#22308 The jaw sticks to far out, I dont know if someone already suggested it but yeah its to far out.
JOIN THE TEAM