- The minimum Forge version for this update is 36.2.34 and is required for a Pixelmon client to run.
- If using datapacks, consider refreshing every update for default datapack fixes from Pixelmon.
- Added undexable flag to use when giving Pokémon that should only be dexable.
- Added undexable spec to check if a Pokémon is correctly dexable.
- Added Shroodle.
- Added Grafaiai.
- Added Iron Leaves.
- Added Walking Wake.
Moves, Abilities and Effects:
- Added Ice Spinner move.
- Added Make it Rain move.
- Added Last Respects move.
- Added Hydro Steam move.
- Added ignoreWeather option for move effects.
- Added StatsEffectPost move effect.
- Added loot tables for Village Butcher, Cartographer, Desert House, Plains House, Savanna House, Shepard, Snowy House, Taiga House, Tannery and Temple.
- Added special loot table for Random Berry.
- Added Shroodle to Forests and Jungle on Land during Day, including group spawn chance.
- Added Grafaiai to Jungle on Tree Top during Night, including Headbutt chance in Jungle.
- Removed Diancie from Ultra Deep Sea.
- Added Halloween Ivysaur to Graveyards at Night.
- Added Cofagrigus to Ultra Desert during Night.
- Added Runerigus to Ultra Desert during Day.
- Moved Stakataka from Ultra Desert to Ultra Plant.
- Moved Spirit Cresselia, Regieleki and Suicune from Ultra Space to Graveyards via Land and Manmade at Midnight.
- Reduced permission level of /compedit and /pokeedit to 2.
- Optimized tab completion requests, having them run off the main thread.
- Optimized attack loading and saving during chunk calls, removing unnecessary allocation and mapping methods for better performance.
- Optimized calculations for nearby spawn horde battles in Ultra Space's spawning system.
- Aggressively optimized resource loading for clients, affecting startup time and resource pack load time.
- Updated Dubwool's sprite system to support multi-colored sprites based on wool color.
- Updated Celebi's base stats to allow for Alien palette transformation when caught using a Beast Ball.
- Fixed missing recipes for Roserade Tea, Komala Coffee, Pinap Juice, Skitty Smoothie and Tapu Cocoa.
- Fixed client logins into a vanilla hub failing if classes are initialized in wrongful order, causing a relog on the client.
- Fixed unbattleable, uncatchable specs failing to apply when used in a Pixelmon spawner block.
- 20480 Fixed the Arc Chalice consuming two plates instead of one when using with stacked plate items.
- Fixed Skitty and Slaking drop registration.
- 20326 Fixed broken Cloning Machines accepting a new Mew despite their broken (and unusable) state.
- 19847 20012 Fixed some instances of untranslated display of custom Pokémon names despite names or nickname being set, affecting translation as well.
- 17979 20336 Fixed Ore Sense failing to display colors, shapes or exact locations of ores seeked.
- Fixed general config.yml referring to some ores as Minecraft blocks instead of Pixelmon ones.
- Fixed missing recipes for Stripped Ultra Jungle Log, Stripped Ultra Gingko Log, and Stripped Ultra Elm Log failing to create planks when placed in the crafting table.
- Fixed the Hourglass block items being placeable on the same block a player is standing.
- Fixed inconsistent 'horde' spelling in spawning.yml.
- 20549 Fixed undexable Pokémon appearing in several API getter methods for obtaining random Pokémon.
- Fixed a player crashed caused while shift-clicking a Pokémon in a PC on multiplayer while said Pokémon's palette is null.
- 20124 Fixed some statues being stuck in 'flying' mode animation.
- Fixed missing drops for Tatsugiri and Dudunsparce.
- 19210 Fixed sizes of Galarian Farfetch'd and Sirfetch'd compared to Kantonian Farfetch'd.
- 20303 Fixed NPC Traders failing to successfully trade with the player, causing an error instead.
- Fixed PokéDisplays not listing default forms properly.
- 19874 Fixed PokéDisplays occasionally failing to revert form or palette changes accurately.
- Fixed Legendary and Ultimate tier bosses drops failing to drop a Master Ball properly.
- 20358 Fixed Tapu Koko, Tapu Lele, Tapu Bulu and Tapu Fini failing to correctly appear as raid spawns.
- 20409 Fixed Psychic and Fairy type colors being reversed when used via the API.
- 20500 Fixed the size of the update tag on PokéStop entities to prevent players from getting kicked if too large.
- 20495 20545 Fixed underground spawning, restoring non-biome-specific spawn compatibility.
- Fixed Ultra Space portals failing to spawn.
- 19815 Fixed incompatibility with Resourceful Bees and Pixelmon concerning the US wood blocks - now registered.
- Fixed missing evolution items to item registry class, namely Black Augurite, Peat Block, Auspicious Armor and Malicious Armor.
- 20504 Fixed mega bosses failing to properly select players for spawning.
- Fixed Origin and Primal forms taking too long to transform when interacted with their respective item.
- Fixed Meltan eating anything and everything. Silly Meltan.
- 20612 Fixed Meltan evolution mechanic duplicating iron it was fed if total exceeded amount required.
- Fixed NPCs being knocked back by the NPC Editor wand in an effort to delete them.
- Fixed EXP Candies printing twice the success message in chat when used.
- 20420 Fixed NPC Trainers throwing an error or crashing when using a non-primary language locale such as English (CA) or Spanish (Mexico).
- Fixed Netherite Hammers not being fire resistant.
- 19187 19171 Fixed allow-vanilla-mobs config option overpopulating in Pokémon when used in conjunction with the spawn replacer datapack system.
- Fixed Poképaste import error text log being untranslatable.
- 20539 Fixed missing clock recipes for Light Blue Clock, Light Gray Clock, Lime Clock and Magenta Clock.
- 20662 Fixed mispelling of BYG's Coniferous Forest Hills biome in several spawn sets.
- 20664 Fixed invalid biomes in Skiddo's spawn set.
- Fixed mispelling of Pixelmon's Ultra Jungle biome in Greninja's spawn set.
- Fixed Drowned Finneon and Remoraid using invalid biomes to denominate Pixelmon's Drowned World biomes.
- 20515 Fixed Quaxly's default spawn levels in its spawn set.
- 20444 Fixed Galarian Darmanitan's TR moveset missing Defense Curl and Bulk Up.
- Fixed hitboxes for Toedscool and Toedscruel.
- Fixed Farfetch'd, Sirfetch'd and Galarian Farfetch'd stat weight.
- 20391 20594 Fixed Fake Out failing if used on any turn after Turn 1.
- 20622 Fixed Rage Fists power boost activating by direct damage being affected by hazard entries and weather damage.
- Fixed a player's Pokémon moving when switching into battle.
- Fixed Triple Arrows having a wrong PP, now defaulting to 16.
- Fixed a battle crashed caused by Laser Focus requiring an attack on the next turn.
- 20501 Fixed flinch condition checking for battle log events instead if the Pokémon had taken their turn.
- 20551 Fixed reserve-waiting moves such as Teleport and U-Turn locking a battle if used as the last viable Pokémon in party.
- 20229 Fixed Darmanitan's Zen-mode failing to activate if already below half health at the start of a battle.
- 20429 Fixed advanced AI 'cloning' a Pokémon in their party by switching back into it as if it were in reserve.
- Fixed mega-evolving Pokémon taking damage from the opponent when using a pivot move on the same turn as the mega-evolution.
- 20590 Fixed mega-evolving Pokémon dealing excessive damage to an opponent when mega-evolving on the same turn as the opponent's switch out.
- 20293 Fixed Pursuit hitting twice when the Pursuit-target is no longer on the field.
- Updated Korean translation.
- Updated Traditional Chinese translation.
- Updated Simplified Chinese translation.
- Updated Spanish translation.
- Changed the moves section of the species JSON to no longer require all sections, discarding the need for empty arrays such as "tmMoves2": .
- Changed the distinct move list during startup for datapack loading for efficiency in time and memory when recomputing entity spawns or Pokémon calls for initialize methods.