- The minimum Forge version for this update is 36.2.34 and is required for a Pixelmon client to run.
- If using datapacks, consider refreshing every update for default datapack fixes from Pixelmon.
- Added Cyclizar.
- Added Greavard.
- Added Houndstone.
- Added Tinkatink.
- Added Tinkatuff.
- Added Tinkaton.
- Added 'Witch' Greavard.
- Added 'Witch' Houndstone.
- Added 'Witch' Tinkatink.
- Added 'Witch' Tinkatuff.
- Added 'Witch' Tinkaton.
- Added Pumpkin House to Plains biome.
- Added 'Witch' specie palettes spawning to Pumpkin House structures during Day and Night.
- Added Manmade and Indoors as spawning locations for all 'Witch' palettes.
- Added Manmade and Indoors as spawning for Hatenna and Gothita line.
- Added Hatenna and Gothita as Day spawning to Pumpkin House structures.
- Updated tray icon to spoopy-Halloween Pixelmon icon!
- Fixed spawning conditions with multiple structures requiring all structures listed to be present to validate the spawn.
- Fixed Kingambit being undexable.
- Fixed missing emissive for Bellibolt.
- Fixed data readability issues caused by old moveset data processing, causing PC-loss reports.
- Fixed a rare catch crash issue on servers with non-existent Pokémon in battles.