Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By eggnogfreak
#19296 i noticed while catching a few pokemon that there name will be in blue above their head what is up with that?What does it mean?!?!
please reply and say if this has happened to u before also anyone see a pokemon thats highlevel but one lower level of the same type is much bigger in size also anyone else have trouble finding gyrados i cant find it.

By DutchKroket
#19301 It's a boss pokemon, kill it to get drops like tm's
By Jack_Attack12
#19748 If you find a Red yellow or blue there all bosses. They all drop the same loot but red drops more than blue and yellow drops more than red
By Shadowfox9356493
#20588 Ive battled a blue boss but i only got pokeball discs.. can someone please list what drops boss pokemon drop?

I understand that they drop TM's and pokeball discs, is there anything else?
By Hiroku
#20616 potions, elixirs, ethers, ball disks, balls, lids, i think rare candies too, tm's, held items (power bands and such) and I think thats it. Berries probably too.
By I_master_mind_I
eggnogfreak wrote: also anyone else have trouble finding gyrados i cant find it.

Gyrados on top of being rare are huge so it takes a huge ocean for them to be able to spawn so good luck search for them in vast ocean biomes :D
By Jack_Attack12
I_master_mind_I wrote:
eggnogfreak wrote: also anyone else have trouble finding gyrados i cant find it.

Gyrados on top of being rare are huge so it takes a huge ocean for them to be able to spawn so good luck search for them in vast ocean biomes :D

They dont have to be HUGE oceon biomes i found one in a river (pond type thing).
By kungfumidget
Jack_Attack12 wrote:
I_master_mind_I wrote:

They dont have to be HUGE oceon biomes i found one in a river (pond type thing).

Yeah but I'm guessing there is a bigger chance of it being spawned in an ocean
By Tom_X
kungfumidget wrote:Yeah but I'm guessing there is a bigger chance of it being spawned in an ocean

of course there is, more spawning room = more spawning, but it doesn't mean Gyarados can't be found in a pond or something ( I've found some there)
JOIN THE TEAM