Would you like to see a more advanced map?

50%
15%
30%
6%

By Terramort
Bailwy1 wrote:Admin/Mod App
What I Can Do For The Server: I Build And Build And Never Stop Building So I Could Bui;d Like a Pokemon centre or a town or whatever you want
Where you were mod/admin: A l o t I Acually am op on about 4
Pixelmon Experience : About 15 Servers With Lvl 70 Pokemon Lechitly
What About You: Right, im 12 but thats got nothin 2 do with my work people say i work like a 20 year old man and play like a 5 year old child so thts a good balance to work ona great server like this

IGN:Bailwy1
Please Whitelist Me

Fill out the rest of the application, and I'll set about whitelisting you.

partar15 wrote:In-Game Name: patar15
Preferred Nickname:patar
How long you have played MineCraft:next month will be two years.
How long you have played Pixelmon:i have been playing it off and on but lately i have been playing it a lot.
Ideas I have suggested you particularly like:I like the fact that trainers will be in adventure mode like in the actual game of pokemon.
Ideas others have suggest you particularly like:i haven't looked at them yet (,but if i get accepted (the reason I said that is that if I do I feel like I can put input in this if I don't ik my input won't matter) I will pm you the ideas i like that others have suggested).
Ideas you would like to suggest: in adventure mode you can open chest well i was thinking people can buy houses within the region still in adventure mode, but they can still open chests. sorta like skyrim you can buy a house but you store stuff there.
On a scale of 1-10, how uniform vs. creative you are (1 being you never deviate from the standard and continue constructing previous builds, 10 being every path you build is unique, and no two things you build are ever alike): i would say about a 7
Required on applications for Quest Constructors:
An example of your ability to write or dictate dialogue such as a short story or a piece of conversation, to test your grammatical and creative abilities. (This is important to me. Don't worry, if you cannot grammar well, this only means you need compile all your dialoge for Custom NPC's and send it to me for edification, and you will then have to edit what you had done in game. The text editing is very unforgiving - if you make a mistake early in the paragraph, you will have to erase much of you work and re-type, like MC's book system):i haven't got any ideas, but one idea and its a tutorial quest:
Liz (name can be changed): can you go to the pokemart and buy 5 pokeballs for me.
you: Sure
You: Nah, I think you can get them yourself.
Reward (they will not see what the reward is): after you give the reward she take 5 pokeballs and she gives you money and 5 pokeballs.
How long have you used Custom NPC's: not very long. I just started to use this but like 2 weeks ago. I can learn fast how to script them.
On a scale of 1-10, how good are at following someone else's idea to create a story: i haven't read other people's story (like i said above i will pm you about it).
Any particular quests you would like to add: I would like to add some quests that will get ahead in the main story to become a pokemon champion. others that will be absolutely worthless others in the middle like quests in world of warcraft (I do not play anymore).

Accepted! Hope to see you soon!
By Terramort
#21972 You, Trung, Mizu, Chaos, Ale, and myself are regulars.

A few others have been whitelisted, but haven't come one more than a few times.
By Kamkari
#21992 In-Game Name: Kamkari
Preferred Nickname: Matt
How long you have played MineCraft: 1 year
How long you have played Pixelmon: 2 weeks
Ideas I have suggested you particularly like: Custom trainers/gym leaders
Ideas others have suggest you particularly like: N/A
Ideas you would like to suggest: N/A
On a scale of 1-10, how uniform vs. creative you are (1 being you never deviate from the standard and continue constructing previous builds, 10 being every path you build is unique, and no two things you build are ever alike):7-8 I'll keep a theme in a town, but no two towns will be identical.

Required on applications for a Builder:
Any photos of your work:
Spoiler:
Large House - ExteriorImageLarge House - Interior 1st floorImageLarge House - Interior 2nd floorImagePokecentre ExteriorImagePokecentre InteriorImageSmall House - InteriorImage

On a scale of 1-10, how large of structures do you like to build (1 being a 5x5x5 house or shrine, 10 being featured on Machinama Top 10's): 5, I prefer not to build big because I feel that my original idea will get lost along the way
On a scale of 1-10, how detailed do you like to build things (1 being outlines, 10 being you use slabs, pictures, stairs, etc. to your fullest extent, and always make sure everything is uniform from every angle):
Any particular building/town idea you would like to work on: 9, every house needs to have basic living essentials common in the pokemon world and the layouts need to realistic for everyday life.

PS. I don't have a premium account yet, is there any way that I can still get on?
By jaked1997
#22006 n-Game Name: jaked1997
Preferred Nickname:Jaked
How long you have played MineCraft: Since 1.6 Beta.
How long you have played Pixelmon: A week or so.
Ideas I have suggested you particularly like: I like that Trainers are in adventure mode instead of survival.
Ideas others have suggest you particularly like: Safari Zone
Ideas you would like to suggest: Rentable Houses/Hotel
On a scale of 1-10, how uniform vs. creative you are (1 being you never deviate from the standard and continue constructing previous builds, 10 being every path you build is unique, and no two things you build are ever alike): 6

Any photos of your work: (remember to use spoilers!) Sorry I dont have any photos:( i might add one soon
On a scale of 1-10, how large of structures do you like to build (1 being a 5x5x5 house or shrine, 10 being featured on Machinama Top 10's): 3-4 I usually build small-medium things with detail
On a scale of 1-10, how detailed do you like to build things (1 being outlines, 10 being you use slabs, pictures, stairs, etc. to your fullest extent, and always make sure everything is uniform from every angle):
Any particular building/town idea you would like to work on: 8-9 I like adding as much detail to a building as possible.

Please Whitelist me:)
By patar15
jaked1997 wrote:n-Game Name: jaked1997
Ideas I have suggested you particularly like: I like that Trainers are in adventure mode instead of survival.
On a scale of 1-10, how uniform vs. creative you are (1 being you never deviate from the standard and continue constructing previous builds, 10 being every path you build is unique, and no two things you build are ever alike): 6

Any photos of your work: (remember to use spoilers!) Sorry I dont have any photos:( i might add one soon
On a scale of 1-10, how large of structures do you like to build (1 being a 5x5x5 house or shrine, 10 being featured on Machinama Top 10's): 3-4 I usually build small-medium things with detail
Any particular building/town idea you would like to work on: 8-9 I like adding as much detail to a building as possible.

idk if this will help this guy out but he is my cousin.
By Terramort
jaked1997 wrote:n-Game Name: jaked1997

You have been accepted. We hope to see you online soon! The server is really starting to look nice.
JOIN THE TEAM