Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By I_master_mind_I
#21695 Cubone The relentless silent killer. Does anyone remember the theory where this hardcore Pokemon gets the skull on his head, no? http://jiggmin.com/threads/58477-Pokemo ... y-Theories

By Jumpyporcupine
I_master_mind_I wrote:Cubone The relentless silent killer. Does anyone remember the theory where this hardcore Pokemon gets the skull on his head, no? http://jiggmin.com/threads/58477-Pokemo ... y-Theories

I've been quite fond of cubone ever since Pikachu's vacation.
By Roark196
#22960 Duskull, because he stalks people. Not only that, but he enjoys the cries of children! Also Glalie, because he eats his prey leisurely!
By The_Nanobots
#22974 Well after I discovered Missingno. on the internet (didn't find a sprite for it) I thought it looked like Dusknoir and I didn't sleep soundly for a week. Probably because I read the pokedex entry for Dusknoir that day on diamond "The antenna on its head captures radio waves from the world of spirits that command it to take people there."
By charmander
#23062 Hypno, because he is a pedo bear pokemon he stole kids or what ever happened in the video.
By Hypnose
#23095 I have a question for everyone. Where is everyone getting the whole Hypno kidnaps children thing? I know the Pokedex in FireRed states
"It carries a pendulum-like device. There once was an incident in which it took away a child it hypnotized."
Is there something else fan made because if not all I see here is "once". So one Hypno doing this ruins the name of all Hypno? That kinda sucks.. it's sorta like saying all men are evil because one man stabbed a bunch of people one day. Or all teen age girls are sluts one had sex and rumors were spread. I'm all for the fun and joking about him but wow look at his reputation and how once in a pokedex entry turns into "Hypno is a pedo that kidnaps kids and never lets them go." This comment I saw on a different forum by the way. I don't really remember which one.. I think it was pokecommunity or neoseeker pokemon forum.

Sorry that sounded very serious. >.<" It's just very upsetting to see one of my absolute favorite pokemon being called a "pedo" and such.. Anyhow, I just had to get that out. I do apologize if I sounded like I was blaming or attacking anyone.. I didn't mean to do so I was just a little frustrated by this..
By Hiroku
#23105 Psyduck really makes me feel bad.. a constant headache.. Makes my empathy go off everytime i read it or am reminded about it. Chronic headache... all day..
JOIN THE TEAM