By FangedKarma
#23880 Hello, I made a dewgong model! This is my first model and texture project, so I hope it looks okay. I am willing to make changes if needed.

Normal
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Shiny
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

*Update*
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

By Ledia
#23883 This model is so cute! Being your first makes it very impressive! not everyone's first model looks this well put together and whole, you have a real talent!

I love the dynamic pose too! Wow, you're so good at this!

Oh welcome to the forums by the way, FangedKarma! we're always looking for talented modelers to keep pixelmon flourishing and your model is definitely up there with our sky high standards!

I love what you did with such a *normally* unexciting texture too! That was one of the complaints on zero's dewgong (have you seen it? viewtopic.php?f=57&t=2079). Wow this model looks so professional and pretty and awesome, thank you so much for posting it. Are you familiar with our approval process? Because you are most certainly, positively, absolutely, definitely on your way to approval!
By FangedKarma
Ledia wrote:This model is so cute! Being your first makes it very impressive! not everyone's first model looks this well put together and whole, you have a real talent!

I love the dynamic pose too! Wow, you're so good at this!

Oh welcome to the forums by the way, FangedKarma! we're always looking for talented modelers to keep pixelmon flourishing and your model is definitely up there with our sky high standards!

I love what you did with such a *normally* unexciting texture too! That was one of the complaints on zero's dewgong (have you seen it? viewtopic.php?f=57&t=2079). Wow this model looks so professional and pretty and awesome, thank you so much for posting it. Are you familiar with our approval process? Because you are most certainly, positively, absolutely, definitely on your way to approval!

Thank you, and that was a fast reply! :D

You definitely put butterflies in my stomach! I would be honored if my model received approval - I've thought about modeling for a while now after playing and inspecting the pixelmon mod.

Also, I have seen that model, but only after I had started mine - sometimes I think of important things a bit late D:

I'm not too familiar with the approval process though - heck, I'm not too familiar with forums themselves! :lol: I tend to be a fast learner though.
By MrMasochism
#23904 the dynamic pose looks nice but is unusable for us. Try sticking it in a neutral pose and it will be easier to compare to other models
By zero_breaker
#23908 Man, that's way better than my model
(To be fair I suck at texturing :P )

One thing is that the body seems too fat, Dewgong should be slimmer.
By Dark Prinplup
#23909 wow! i've seen tons of models on the fourms but this is one of my favorites!
By FangedKarma
MrMasochism wrote:the dynamic pose looks nice but is unusable for us. Try sticking it in a neutral pose and it will be easier to compare to other models

Alrighty, I'll do that now. :)

zero_breaker wrote:Man, that's way better than my model
(To be fair I suck at texturing :P )

One thing is that the body seems too fat, Dewgong should be slimmer.

And so.. Dewgong's weight loss program starts today! :lol:

Dark Prinplup wrote:wow! i've seen tons of models on the fourms but this is one of my favorites!

Aw, yay! I'm glad that people like my model. :3
By Zariu
#23997 my second favourite pokemon..... (WANT WANT WANT! <3) XD great job on it... umm... I love it too much, so I probably won't be able to give good criticism XD
JOIN THE TEAM