Ready for Approval?

76%
17%
7%
By MrGirboto
#2334 This is my Lickitung from the previous forums, i made the snout protrude a bit more.
Feedback is welcome.

Update: Spike added on hand, snout reduced a little.

FRONT:
Spoiler:

SIDE:
Spoiler:

BACK:
Spoiler:

By Arrow
#2379 to make the pictures smaller you have to to edit them in a program (photoshop/paint.net/gimp)
also the model looks nice, good work
By TheHairyNug
#2397 I like it.
If I could make a suggestion, I think it would be worthwhile to fiddle with the body and tongue. Maybe less segments in each? Segmenting makes a model look detailed and realistic, but Lickitung is one of the more cartoony gen 1 Pokemon
By MrGirboto
MrMasochism wrote:Think you have done a great job

Anything up there (above comments) u think i should fix?
By karrybird
#14764 you should change the texture of the tongue, that red down the center is really off putting... and make the whole texture lighter as well, to a more pale pink.
other than that, you've got yourself a great model here!
By Ledia
#17571 After fixing the tongue texture, as per karry's suggestion, I think it might be ready for approval! Especially considering Mr. M only had positive things to say... if anything you should probably put it up for a vote! Did I mention this model rocks? Because it rocks!
By MrGirboto
Ledia wrote:After fixing the tongue texture, as per karry's suggestion, I think it might be ready for approval! Especially considering Mr. M only had positive things to say... if anything you should probably put it up for a vote! Did I mention this model rocks? Because it rocks!

alright. i'll try and change that to a better color.
By Sundial_MC
#17700 Oh... My.. God...

An idea just came to my mind, a really... stupid one.
Can you just imagine that tongue being animated to "wave" if you know what I mean? like ~
Oh god.

It's a great model there. Good job!
JOIN THE TEAM