By FangedKarma
Zariu wrote:my second favourite pokemon..... (WANT WANT WANT! <3) XD great job on it... umm... I love it too much, so I probably won't be able to give good criticism XD

:lol: Your post made me "squee!" Words can't explain how excited I am to read all of this awesome feedback. :D

By Windjoe
#24039 I think it looks great, the model and texture looks awesome I can't see anything wrong. A modeler probably can see mistakes I can't, but it looks Great. +1
By zero_breaker
#24133 Now that I look at this again, I thought the model is too blocky :I
By FangedKarma
#24144 Thank you all for your kind words and criticism so far :3 You've all made me super happy!

zero_breaker wrote:Now that I look at this again, I thought the model is too blocky :I

Aww. Hmm, how could I improve it? Are there any references you could guide me to?
By LightAdept
#24147 I like it, and i dont think it looks blocky, i think it has a nice....mix of rounds and blocks, but what i'd like to see is the Rotation points and the Part naming. Did you read the tutorials on how to do those yet? or did you just sorta make this?
By FangedKarma
LightAdept wrote:I like it, and i dont think it looks blocky, i think it has a nice....mix of rounds and blocks, but what i'd like to see is the Rotation points and the Part naming. Did you read the tutorials on how to do those yet? or did you just sorta make this?

Yes, I have read about the rotation points and part naming. Every part is named and I'll double check to make sure too. :D
JOIN THE TEAM