By karrybird
#24850 ok, looks like i'm going to redo all the eeveelutions (aside from espeon of course) because they all look god awful.

so let's start with jolteon! and of course, this should look epic in game, buuuut techne screws with it :(

Spoiler:

By Windjoe
#24851 I gotta get all the eeveelutions now, I didn't before because they all looked really ugly keep up the awesome work with these Karry.
By Jumpyporcupine
#24906 Thank you karry! Jolteon and I go way back to the red, blue, and yellow games. Being a triplet we each got a different game and since I got yellow I chose jolteon for my eevee's evolution. Ear's look a tad tall though. Other than that this is amazing!
By ilovepokemon
#24945 it looks amazing, i say post it in approval (no argument), it looks way better than the current one
By ilovepokemon
#24952 try Vaporeon next, i'm sure it will look 100 times better than the current in-game model
By karrybird
ilovepokemon wrote:try Vaporeon next, i'm sure it will look 100 times better than the current in-game model

actually texturing it right now :)
By ilovepokemon
karrybird wrote:
ilovepokemon wrote:try Vaporeon next, i'm sure it will look 100 times better than the current in-game model

actually texturing it right now :)

sweet, cant wait
By Whitescarver
#25094 I'm glad someone is updating these models.
When I made the Eeveelutions back when the mod was still just getting on it's feet we didn't have any fancy HD textures, animators, or even proper modelling techniques! We made our models simple with what we had, and too the point! ~shakes cane~ Also, I have no clue what happened to Jolteon once he got in game, he just fell apart at that point and things went missing.

But I do really like where you're going with this model, unlike a few of the modelers on these forums you actually keep the models blocky where they feel natural inside of Minecraft, but they''re still more refined and smoothed enough that they resemble the Pokemon more than I was able to when I made them. I know if SPG were around he'd say being in Minecraft is no excuse for being blocky, but he's crazy.

Good job, thumbs up lady.
Now I'm off to find out who threatened to replace my Snorlax, if I'm keeping one Pokemon in this mod it's him! ~shakes fist~
By karrybird
Whitescarver wrote:I'm glad someone is updating these models.
When I made the Eeveelutions back when the mod was still just getting on it's feet we didn't have any fancy HD textures, animators, or even proper modelling techniques! We made our models simple with what we had, and too the point! ~shakes cane~ Also, I have no clue what happened to Jolteon once he got in game, he just fell apart at that point and things went missing.

But I do really like where you're going with this model, unlike a few of the modelers on these forums you actually keep the models blocky where they feel natural inside of Minecraft, but they''re still more refined and smoothed enough that they resemble the Pokemon more than I was able to when I made them. I know if SPG were around he'd say being in Minecraft is no excuse for being blocky, but he's crazy.

Good job, thumbs up lady.
Now I'm off to find out who threatened to replace my Snorlax, if I'm keeping one Pokemon in this mod it's him! ~shakes fist~

yay, glad you're not mad at me for replacing your models :)
and yes, i have heard that many many times from silly old SPG.
JOIN THE TEAM