By pokelove108
#25978 username: pokelove108
pokemon level: POKENERD
background: I love to have fun and I love electric types they are my favorite, same with psychic. I would really like to be one of the elite four. So please ask the question fast.
By CharzardPickachu
#25982 im not gonna ask the question i stopped doing that and dont worry the server is not up yet and btw ur accepted
By Zariu
#26107 I found this, CharizardPikachu, for resetting... sounds like it might work? http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/admn-s ... 000.24652/

also if you mean your avatar, hit user control panel on the top left then hit Avatar and you should be able to change it ^^

Also, with the CustomNPC mod you can make NPCs sell items. You could get in touch with someone like Vikerus or Zerohiyuu, I'm sure they'd be happy to assist you in learning how it is done. As for me, I'm cool with or without them so... yeah.
By Zariu
#26110 Application
IGN: Jazex7
Favorite pokemon: Lilligant, second Dewgong
Pokemon knowledge:ehhhh... I hesitate to call myself Pokenerd, but I am at least Expert. So somewhere in there.
Name: Aikina Yukire
Physical: Black hair, blue eyes. 5'5", slim build.

Personality: Normally quite icy and critical of others, she has trouble not assisting those in need, though generally while proclaiming that she isn't. She is distrustful of anyone besides her pokemon and tends to prefer being a loner. Her greatest downfall is her pride, which can also be her greatest asset as under the right circumstances it gives her enormous ambition and the stubborness to get things done. Her love of beautiful and cute things can rarely cause her guard to drop. While she enjoys fine things, she no longer usually has the money for them and tries to ignore them.

Background:Aikina was born into a rich family, though she often got left alone on the estate as her parents ran their company, PokePerfume. She spent her time mainly in the garden growing plants and playing with water, whenever she wasn't imagining or doing her homework. On her 12th birthday she received a Squirtle whom she named Sir Bubbles the Magnificent, however she generally just calls him Bubbles or Sir Bubbles. Her Squirtle kept her company during the years ahead as she watched her parents back stabbed by their most trusted executives and reduced to a portion of the wealth they once knew. They struggled to hold onto the life they once knew by working an incredible amount, however everything still quickly decayed. Shortly after Aikina's 16th birthday, they both died leaving her a pittance and the need to fend for herself. She found a job in the city and lived in a small apartment. During this time, she decided she wanted to work towards her dreams, one of them to see the world that her parents had been too busy too show her.
By Articuno437
Zariu wrote:Application
IGN: Jazex7
Favorite pokemon: Lilligant, second Dewgong
Pokemon knowledge:ehhhh... I hesitate to call myself Pokenerd, but I am at least Expert. So somewhere in there.
Name: Aikina Yukire
Physical: Black hair, blue eyes. 5'5", slim build.

Personality: Normally quite icy and critical of others, she has trouble not assisting those in need, though generally while proclaiming that she isn't. She is distrustful of anyone besides her pokemon and tends to prefer being a loner. Her greatest downfall is her pride, which can also be her greatest asset as under the right circumstances it gives her enormous ambition and the stubborness to get things done. Her love of beautiful and cute things can rarely cause her guard to drop. While she enjoys fine things, she no longer usually has the money for them and tries to ignore them.

Background:Aikina was born into a rich family, though she often got left alone on the estate as her parents ran their company, PokePerfume. She spent her time mainly in the garden growing plants and playing with water, whenever she wasn't imagining or doing her homework. On her 12th birthday she received a Squirtle whom she named Sir Bubbles the Magnificent, however she generally just calls him Bubbles or Sir Bubbles. Her Squirtle kept her company during the years ahead as she watched her parents back stabbed by their most trusted executives and reduced to a portion of the wealth they once knew. They struggled to hold onto the life they once knew by working an incredible amount, however everything still quickly decayed. Shortly after Aikina's 16th birthday, they both died leaving her a pittance and the need to fend for herself. She found a job in the city and lived in a small apartment. During this time, she decided she wanted to work towards her dreams, one of them to see the world that her parents had been too busy too show her.

CharizardPikachu says everybody is allowed. But the server isn't up yet... :)
JOIN THE TEAM