Would you like to see a more advanced map?

50%
15%
30%
6%
By patar15
#26194 when the pixelmon breeding comes available will they have different stats b/c most minecraft races is about agility more so than speed. Thats why I like the vanilla horses that are coming because they will have different stats.

Edit: why is the server laggy?

By Waterboyr
#26339 An example of your ability to write or dictate dialogue such as a short story or a piece of conversation, to test your grammatical and creative abilities. (This is important to me. Don't worry, if you cannot grammar well, this only means you need compile all your dialoge for Custom NPC's and send it to me for edification, and you will then have to edit what you had done in game. The text editing is very unforgiving - if you make a mistake early in the paragraph, you will have to erase much of you work and re-type, like MC's book system):
How long have you used Custom NPC's:
On a scale of 1-10, how good are at following someone else's idea to create a story:
Any particular quests you would like to add:
Can you give me a topic to write about? I'll then send a full application. I plan on being an author one day so I'm 10 on creative. Every day as a kid I couldn't go to bed so I'd imagine things like pokemon or dc heroes and imagine I was my own person existing with the other characters. So I'm 10 on following someone elses idea! I don't know what quest I'd add but please respond soon and I'll commit my Minecraft time to this. Thanks for considering this!
By Terramort
Waterboyr wrote:An example of your ability to write or dictate dialogue such as a short story or a piece of conversation, to test your grammatical and creative abilities. (This is important to me. Don't worry, if you cannot grammar well, this only means you need compile all your dialoge for Custom NPC's and send it to me for edification, and you will then have to edit what you had done in game. The text editing is very unforgiving - if you make a mistake early in the paragraph, you will have to erase much of you work and re-type, like MC's book system):
How long have you used Custom NPC's:
On a scale of 1-10, how good are at following someone else's idea to create a story:
Any particular quests you would like to add:
Can you give me a topic to write about? I'll then send a full application. I plan on being an author one day so I'm 10 on creative. Every day as a kid I couldn't go to bed so I'd imagine things like pokemon or dc heroes and imagine I was my own person existing with the other characters. So I'm 10 on following someone elses idea! I don't know what quest I'd add but please respond soon and I'll commit my Minecraft time to this. Thanks for considering this!

Looks good so far, but you seem to have forgotten the first part of the application. If you want to send it with your writing topic, that's more than welcome as well. Let's see, a good topic... How about this. Instead of doing something here, I go ahead and accept you when you finish the first part of the application, then you write a short-story in-game, and add the first book to the library?
By Chaos Phoenix
#26519 I've taken some pictures of things I have done personally in game, with my texture pack because i much prefer it to the original texture of MC

so heres a link it should work

JOIN THE TEAM