Is Machop ready for approval?

100%
N/A
By zero_breaker
#26105 That face... I want it

By Vikerus
#26106 Yes.
By Zariu
#26121 hahahaha XD you made me do a great double take when I clicked the first spoiler
By sargeantsimon
#26134 The only things I'd like to see you improve are making the arms a little smoother and adding a little more noise to the texture. Both of these things are terribly small however; I'd be fine with it in game as is.
By ilovepokemon
#26295 it looks amazing
By Jumpyporcupine
#26329 Set up a poll!
By BamfkingJDM
Edeodin wrote:Alright sorry that took so long. I took everyone's advice and tried to fix things as best as I could. The face looks a lot better now, too.

Spoiler:

Just... beautiful. And now for the REAL update.

Spoiler:

You good sir are amazing, I vote you make a Nic Cage Side-Mod for Pixelmon LOL. And the Update looks great, I'm glad you were so receptive to criticism. I'd approve that Machop if I could.

Edit about 2 seconds later:
HAHAHAHAHAHAH. Literal LOL in my work office.
By Edeodin
BamfkingJDM wrote:
Edeodin wrote:Alright sorry that took so long. I took everyone's advice and tried to fix things as best as I could. The face looks a lot better now, too.

Spoiler:

Just... beautiful. And now for the REAL update.

Spoiler:

You good sir are amazing, I vote you make a Nic Cage Side-Mod for Pixelmon LOL. And the Update looks great, I'm glad you were so receptive to criticism. I'd approve that Machop if I could.

Edit about 2 seconds later:
HAHAHAHAHAHAH. Literal LOL in my work office.

Haha yes! Gotta cage them all-- oh that sounds terrible. We'll have to work on the tag line.

Also small update, mostly just taking sargeantsimon's advice to fix some parts of the arms and add a tiiiiny bit of noise to the texture. Also shiny texture as well. (I swear the spoiler is safe this time it's not a shiny Nic Cage). I also haven't seen any major criticism so I'm going to go ahead and open a poll!

Spoiler:
JOIN THE TEAM