By Jumpyporcupine
#27600 The pop singer of neon town! Jigglypuff!

By DutchKroket
#27603 Ow dear, I think he wants to kill me 0_0
By Jack_Attack12
#27635 Where is his marker?! I need the marker!!!!! It is a good model. XD !!!! But add a marker ;P or maybe make a jiggly puff with a marker like a shiny :P Rare.
By Jumpyporcupine
Jack_Attack12 wrote:Where is his marker?! I need the marker!!!!! It is a good model. XD !!!! But add a marker ;P or maybe make a jiggly puff with a marker like a shiny :P Rare.

I was actually thinking of it after reading something on suggest a feature.
By karrybird
#27647 the colors are so wrong...i suggest copy pasting the colors from the official art, this is a little dark and frightening XD

though, it is a HUGE improvement to the sorry mess that's in game now.
it looks too much like a box though, (i suggest looking at my clefairy, might give some ideas on making things rounder looking.) also suggest makeing the hair the same way too.
the ears would be cuter if they were cocked to the side more and not standing straight up :)
By Jumpyporcupine
karrybird wrote:the colors are so wrong...i suggest copy pasting the colors from the official art, this is a little dark and frightening XD

it looks too much like a box though, (i suggest looking at my clefairy, might give some ideas on making things rounder looking.) also suggest makeing the hair the same way too.
the ears would be cuter if they were cocked to the side more and not standing straight up :)

Didn't understand what you meant by round like clefairy. But I changed the colors Image
By SPG
Jumpyporcupine wrote:
karrybird wrote:the colors are so wrong...i suggest copy pasting the colors from the official art, this is a little dark and frightening XD

Didn't understand what you meant by round like clefairy. But I changed the colors Image

he meant use rotated blocks on the corners so it looks round, alternatively, you could make the entire thing round like golem or graveler, if you want to do that in the best way possible, ask omerta about it, i know how to do it, but im very bad at telling people how to do something text
By karrybird
#27756 i meant, you should take a look at my clefairy, look at how i made it round. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=417 it doesn't look like a box, i added blocks on the side but they are moved in such a way that gives the impression of roundness. here, the blocks are too similar in size and too close together so it just looks really boxy.

i also suggest not putting an outline on the hair curl, just rotate it like i did my clefairy and cleffa to give it more of a shape.
By Jumpyporcupine
karrybird wrote:i meant, you should take a look at my clefairy, look at how i made it round. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=417 it doesn't look like a box, i added blocks on the side but they are moved in such a way that gives the impression of roundness. here, the blocks are too similar in size and too close together so it just looks really boxy.

i also suggest not putting an outline on the hair curl, just rotate it like i did my clefairy and cleffa to give it more of a shape.

Thank you! I know exactly what i'm going to do with this model!
By Skibb
karrybird wrote:i meant, you should take a look at my clefairy, look at how i made it round. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=417 it doesn't look like a box, i added blocks on the side but they are moved in such a way that gives the impression of roundness. here, the blocks are too similar in size and too close together so it just looks really boxy.

It actually doesn't give the impression of roundness, the body still looks blocky :P
JOIN THE TEAM