Would you like to see a more advanced map?

50%
15%
30%
6%

By Chaos Phoenix
#28603 Righty, my suggestion, start over. Delete the whole .minecraft file and start the .exe file, wait for it to restore the folder.
Load minecraft after all the following steps.
Next install forge.
Then pixelmon and resources
Then install custom npcs
Then install rei minimap.
Then install jammys furniture.
Then go to .minecraft>configs>Jammysfurnituremod.CONF
Open with notepad.
Copy and paste new settings REPLACING the old ones.
Then save as. This is important.
Save file as; Jammysfurnituremod.CONF if you name this incorrectly your PC should slap you.
Run minecraft.
Post your result to me in pm if it doesn't work and ill just upload my entire .minecraft folder to dropbox

Hope this helps :)
By Waterboyr
Chaos Phoenix wrote:Righty, my suggestion, start over. Delete the whole .minecraft file and start the .exe file, wait for it to restore the folder.
Load minecraft after all the following steps.
Next install forge.
Then pixelmon and resources
Then install custom npcs
Then install rei minimap.
Then install jammys furniture.
Then go to .minecraft>configs>Jammysfurnituremod.CONF
Open with notepad.
Copy and paste new settings REPLACING the old ones.
Then save as. This is important.
Save file as; Jammysfurnituremod.CONF if you name this incorrectly your PC should slap you.
Run minecraft.
Post your result to me in pm if it doesn't work and ill just upload my entire .minecraft folder to dropbox

Hope this helps :)

K thanks a lot I'm using technic launcher but it should still work proabably, because if you go into net, jammy###( i dont remember the numbers) and minecraft and then util you find jammyconfig file, and since it's technic I'll cut that, paste it in config file for all mods, edit it, and save as doing what you said. I did that before but I didn't know to save as and name it that so thanks. Technic is the same as minecraft just easier to install a pack and a different launcher so it should work hopefully. :D
By Waterboyr
#28894 K now it uh... Turns white after a slit second of the pixelmon loading screen that is usually Mojang in normal Minecraft and just stays white... So I might need your to copy your file and then I'll edit normal minecraft... thanks!
By Chaos Phoenix
#28908 right this is crazy cause i don't know how its going wrong, lemmie look up some stuff for you and then if i find nothing ill load my .minecraft folder to a dropbox
By Chaos Phoenix
#29004 so you are installing forge in the mod.jar not the minecraft.jar, that's the difference between technic and normal right? otherwise i have no idea =/
JOIN THE TEAM