Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Sariix
#28974 Hey guys, I'm new to the forums, and also to the pixelmon mod for minecraft. So far, I must say, I love it! But there is a slight snag with the set up I'd love to address.

I'm a single player type of guy, I don't care for minecraft multiplayer, or any of my pokemon games to go through the trouble of linking to trade. I typically will mod my pokemon games so I don't have to trade my pokemon to get the desired pokemon (Gravler into Golem in this case). Is there a way that I can get these pokemon to evolve without trading them to someone?

If not, how much trouble would it be to make it so? I know I'm just one guy, but I thought I'd at least ask! Thanks for looking!

By Chopper
#29265 Get cracked MC, open your game to LAN with two MCs side by side. Trade with yourself. If you are on survival without cheats open the game to LAN and make sure the cheats are on for that.
By Jack_Attack12
Chopper wrote:Get cracked MC, open your game to LAN with two MCs side by side. Trade with yourself. If you are on survival without cheats open the game to LAN and make sure the cheats are on for that.

Worst help ever. We do not support cracked minecrafts. And to help you with your problem, i suggest putting it into the suggest a feature. Ive not looked in there but the might be already something in there like this. And i do support this idea, but just dont see away of going around it.
By sargeantsimon
Jack_Attack12 wrote:
Chopper wrote:Get cracked MC, open your game to LAN with two MCs side by side. Trade with yourself. If you are on survival without cheats open the game to LAN and make sure the cheats are on for that.

Worst help ever. We do not support cracked minecrafts. And to help you with your problem, i suggest putting it into the suggest a feature. Ive not looked in there but the might be already something in there like this. And i do support this idea, but just dont see away of going around it.

This has indeed been mentioned in suggest a feature. http://pixelmonmod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8
You're looking for the "Pokemon" section of the first post.
By Chopper
Jack_Attack12 wrote:

I'm no part of this "we" but that would be my suggestion. I find no reason to be against the obvious existence of piracy when it will change nothing about it.

Though let's avoid a moral debate an end this at that.
By Tom_X
#29634 It's not because of the moral thing about it, it's that most cracked MCs crash because of being badly cracked. Because of this, people complain that the mod doesn't work, but it's their MC which does not support Pixelmon. To avoid this, we simply don't offer help to people with cracked Minecrafts (unless it's a simple problem like not knowing how to install the mod).
By Tom_X
Chopper wrote:Well I'd like to avoid causing a fuss in general, so I'll simply state that my cracked MC works as well as my normal MC.

Did you not read what I said? It's not that we get angry because you're broke/not willing to buy it, is that we can't solve most issues cracked MC have, so we just decide not to support them.
And, even if your cracked MC works well with Pixelmon, that's not the case for everyone (my cracked MC worked well with Pixelmon, I Beta-tested with it), as most are badly cracked. The best solution for this is to wait until a workaround for the trading in SSP is found, and spawning Alakazam/Golem/etc in the meantime.
By Chopper
#29813 Well... It seems I've started something about not wanting to start something. Yes, I read your post hence stating that mine works well. Also, I understand what you are saying about some being poorly cracked and causing more issues than it's worth trying to solve. I was just giving my two cents.
JOIN THE TEAM