Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By mentalman600
#29165 so basically i installed it all last night and it was fine beside window would close randomly then i did the stupid mistake and updated minecraft and it went tits up so i have been trying to re-install it and i downloaded everthing again. so now i have done it all instaled minecraftforge and Pixelmon but it will give me a blank screen after the mojang one?? help please :D

By Chopper
#29269 I haven't updated my MC yet but from what I've gathered it's up to 1.5.2 so to install it you would need to revert to 1.5.1.
By Tom_X
Chopper wrote:I haven't updated my MC yet but from what I've gathered it's up to 1.5.2 so to install it you would need to revert to 1.5.1.

This
Get a program like MCnostalgia, or wait until the next version of Pixelmon comes out
JOIN THE TEAM