By ihatemimes
fugger973 wrote:
Acek wrote:i am constantly getting a message "Your game mode has been updated" on this map.. anyone knows why?

I posted this on the old forum and nobody ever replied before they got shut down. I haven't been able to find a way to fix it.

Sorry. I did reply to that comment on the old forums but it must've been deleted before you got a chance to read it.

What is happening is that a mob has managed to spawn on the main spawnpoint setter, which it shouldn't be able to do, and the spawnpoint setter changes your game mode and spawns you in the correct starting place. I just had a look at it and it doesn't seem to be happening for me. Is it still happening for you guys. If it is a hostile mob, you could just quickly set it peaceful and see if it works.

By fugger973
ihatemimes wrote:
fugger973 wrote:
Acek wrote:i am constantly getting a message "Your game mode has been updated" on this map.. anyone knows why?

I posted this on the old forum and nobody ever replied before they got shut down. I haven't been able to find a way to fix it.

Sorry. I did reply to that comment on the old forums but it must've been deleted before you got a chance to read it.

What is happening is that a mob has managed to spawn on the main spawnpoint setter, which it shouldn't be able to do, and the spawnpoint setter changes your game mode and spawns you in the correct starting place. I just had a look at it and it doesn't seem to be happening for me. Is it still happening for you guys. If it is a hostile mob, you could just quickly set it peaceful and see if it works.

just tried your suggestion, and it didnt fix it. it even does it on the new version of the map
By ihatemimes
masterdc260 wrote:Sorry to bug again.. where do i get the texture pack for this?

Ok. If that's happening, looks like I'll have to redesign the spawn area.

As for the texture pack, I wasn't planning on really designing one for it, but I'll probably make an optional mob texture folder.
I found that SPhax PureBDCraft texture pack looks great with that cartoony look to it, though.
By ihatemimes
darkclaw234 wrote:I love the map, but there are no healers. could you add those in? also, I cannot find any pokemon of the same level.

I haven't started on the adventure side if things just yet. I'm leaving it more of a vanilla exploration map till I have a few more features from pixelmod to work with. The levels of pokemon are random so I don't have control over that.
JOIN THE TEAM