By goldenhoney
#30026 Hey, I love this server. I am asking if i can be a Dragon type gym leader. My partner in pixelmon server raiding is mooch14. ( you know him) and told me about the server. Please respond. I would like to be dragon gym leader, 7th gym leader, with around 60-64

By darkster9757
Firespar wrote:Hey, I'll apply for moderator or builder, you can put me wherever you need me if you accept me. ^.^

My IGN is LimitsofLife, I'm 17, and I have experience moderating over a dozen other servers. Some I quit, some went down, etc. etc. Unfortunately I don't have a mic, so I can't give you a skype or TS3 or anything. I've got some screenshots lying around somewhere of things I've built, but ImageShack is being a jerk so I can't get them right now.

That's it, I guess. CheerS!

Okay, get some pictures and we'll see :D
By darkster9757
goldenhoney wrote:Hey, I love this server. I am asking if i can be a Dragon type gym leader. My partner in pixelmon server raiding is mooch14. ( you know him) and told me about the server. Please respond. I would like to be dragon gym leader, 7th gym leader, with around 60-64

Get a team ready, show me and you can go!
Remember:
We're going off of type, not appearance or species.
:D
By darkster9757
guyrif5656 wrote:hey its a great server do you think i can be admin in it
IGN:guyrif5656

We need something more than that ;D
By darkster9757
Firespar wrote:Actually, changed my mind, applying for Electric gym instead if you still have a spot open. Any order or level is fine by me, but I'd prefer to build my own town.

Hmm... I'm pretty sure we have livewire town, is that your's? If not we'll see :P
By darkster9757
#31974 We are now using Mists of RioV, not pixelmon. Minecraft 1.5.2.
Sorry for the hassle, if you want us to change again just say!
By darkster9757
#37484 We've stopped running the server,
Try this server on for size :D
night-shade.us
I'll be on every day or so.
JOIN THE TEAM