Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By SPG
Windjoe wrote:
Sundial_MC wrote:Here's the size and layout I will be using.
•One Pokemon of your choosing Left or Right - reshiram
•Your user name or whatever word/name you choose - N
•Text of your choosing Top/Bottom/Both as long as it'll fit in the the image below. - see my sig? The one with N's quote, if you could do it
•Background and font colors of your choosing. - I have no idea, preferably one that fits with N / reshiram

*edit just saw the "closed" title, soreh"
Sundial, Charmander also does Sig request.

no offence to him, but they look bad and lazily made

By Jumpyporcupine
SPG wrote:no offence to him, but they look bad and lazily made

Some turn out good but if you want it done right you got to to it yourself.
By Hypnose
#30590 I'll be getting around to another one once I have more time. I'm a perfectionist so I take forever to get anything done. Sorry.. >.<"
Anyhow I'm opening again to get a couple more options and to see if I can get any inspiration. :) I do apologize if my drawings aren't up to par though..
By Rados
#30593 A Gyarados on the left
Rados
"gpomg tp wprl/"-Jaryt23
and
"Don't question logic"-SPG
A mix of light and dark blue
By Windjoe
#30596 Alright I'll make my request.
Windjoe
-Ditto in the top right corner
-"Such a simple Thing"
-Dark Purple and blue or pink
-Make The Ditto in a sort of happy kind of mood
By Hypnose
#30598 Rados, yours really interests me. I'll try to get it started tonight or tomorrow, but I have a couple questions first.
Qestion one: Is there a specific expression you want the Gyarados to have?
Question two: Orgic? Is that a typo, was it supposed to say logic?

Windjow, you may request if you like. Keep in mind, I will be doing whichever request interests me most and whoever is in need of one most first then I will get around to others when I have the time. :) I hope this doesn't upset anyone..
By SPG
Hypnose wrote:Rados, yours really interests me. I'll try to get it started tonight or tomorrow, but I have a couple questions first.

Windjow, you may request if you like. Keep in mind, I will be doing whichever request interests me most and whoever is in need of one most first then I will get around to others when I have the time. :) I hope this doesn't upset anyone..

it was ogic, but gabe has a hard time typing so i corrected his post, it is logic
By Rados
Hypnose wrote:Rados, yours really interests me. I'll try to get it started tonight or tomorrow, but I have a couple questions first.

I think an angry expression would be nice, I can't see gyarados without that angry face honestly, also,
SPG mis-typed in skype the word logic with ogic, and I like to keep track typos like that, actually, you can change that with "Don't question nintendo logic"-SPG
JOIN THE TEAM