Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Jaft8
#31549 Seriously I can't get over how well done all the new models are.

There are quite a lot of really well done models: horsea, Pidgey, nidorino, and the legendary birds. wing animation and everything work on them and they look great.

There are a lot that look great and will be perfect once animation is fixed. I am so excited for that.

Pidgey is probably going to get a little tired from flying all the time but very very well done. :p

Also MrMime is dah best model! thx for whoever did the texturing for me.

By Tom_X
#31561 You know 2.2 is the beta, and it's meant to be kept a secret... right?
And besides, what a random topic
By SPG
Tom_X wrote:You know 2.2 is the beta, and it's meant to be kept a secret... right?
And besides, what a random topic

we are doing a horrible job at keeping it secret then lol
By sargeantsimon
#31599 *cough* *entire Justiscraft server* *cough* *wheeze!*
By Jaft8
#31695 Why do we have to keep it a secret? We are just testing it before release. I have never been told it has to be kept secret......
By Jumpyporcupine
#31768 YEs keep them secret. I already spoiled my fun of the new update.
By Tom_X
#31775 It's meant to be kept a secret for fun reasons, to make everyone think about what's coming next... and yeah, things like this make it hard to keep the secret, but it's like the pokeball's recipes, secret to give players a little fun trying to guess what's the combination.
(and Justiscraft wasn't a full beta, only server features, beta contains more things...)
By GeneralEco
#32257 Can't wait to see them all. You guys have done great with everything else (The modelers that is) keep up the amazing work.
JOIN THE TEAM