By zero_breaker
#31899 You did quite a good job on this model! though please let mine be approved *shot*

Adding on to what lugia said, make the wings bigger, the eyes and mouth smaller, and add the legs (look at the official artwork). Also, the ears are waaay too thick, it's supposed to be flatter, so fix that too.

And also, the back of the top wings is actually purple, not blue, but the back of the bottom wings should be part blue instead. So yeah, fix these problems up, and I can see this being a splendid model!

aaand welcome back! Why would I not say this at the first :U
By lugiaisbeast101
zero_breaker wrote:add the legs

They are already on, which is why I didn't say anything about it. From front side it's invisible because part of the wing is transparent.
By MegaStannyBoy
#33446 I updated it based on the feedback. I'm not sure if the ears should be smaller. The texture on the wings is rendered badly because Techne is a bad program. The color sheme of the wings is like the real Crobat.

By lugiaisbeast101
#33540 The ears are fine to me, you can possibly slant them a little more sideways, but it won't make much of a difference. The only real problem I see is that in most pictures you see, his face takes up a little less then half of his body, you have it taking 3/4 of it. Other then that, it looks fine to me.
By karrybird
#33552 you did those wings completely wrong...lol
it's true that they are different colors on both sides, but you absolutely can NOT put two different textures on the flat blocks.
not to mention you should NEVER use flat blocks for any reason!
see how they flicker like that? it's like the two textures are fighting to be on top and it will look awful in game.

you need to use blocks that are 1 thick, treat just as you would a flat block, just erase the rest of it and you would never tell the difference in game. then you should place another block behind the current ones. they should not be overlapping either, make it so they are .1 away from each other.
By MegaStannyBoy
karrybird wrote:you did those wings completely wrong...lol
it's true that they are different colors on both sides, but you absolutely can NOT put two different textures on the flat blocks.
not to mention you should NEVER use flat blocks for any reason!
see how they flicker like that? it's like the two textures are fighting to be on top and it will look awful in game.

you need to use blocks that are 1 thick, treat just as you would a flat block, just erase the rest of it and you would never tell the difference in game. then you should place another block behind the current ones. they should not be overlapping either, make it so they are .1 away from each other.

Thanks for the tip. I shall work on that.
JOIN THE TEAM