Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

By Hypnose
#35826 I'm sorry I'm working so slow everyone.. I'll be getting to those of you who are remaining as soon as I can.

@Jack: Alright I won't remove you I only asked because you had a new Sig Banner.

@Shadow: I'm working on drawing it up, would you mind if I took Leafeon out? I love Leafeon and I'd love to draw him but it might look better without him. I'll draw one with him and one without so you can see which is better alright? :)
By Shadowfox9356493
#35841 Hmm.. I'd prefer Leafeon in there though.. I think i'd actually prefer just Leafeon and Jolteon.. The Background would go well with a green with a yellow texture.. plus type-wise Leafeon and Jolteon make a great team, giving the banner a sense of 'balance'.. just a thought..

I still want Leafeon to look happy though, but it will have the same stance as the Umbreon (body facing left, but looking right), Jolteon on the right side facing right but looking left.. Jolteon will have a serious/brave expression..
By Hypnose
#35847 [Question For All Previous Requesters]

If I were to place a hidden signature symbole showing that the Banner is made by me, would you replace your banner with the new one? I will post what I mean below.. I don't mind if you'd rather not, It's just a request. :)

I hid them as well as I could.
Spoiler:
SPG:
Rados:
zero_breaker:
Sundial_MC:
By Hypnose
Shadowfox9356493 wrote:Hmm.. I'd prefer Leafeon in there though.. I think i'd actually prefer just Leafeon and Jolteon.. The Background would go well with a green with a yellow texture.. plus type-wise Leafeon and Jolteon make a great team, giving the banner a sense of 'balance'.. just a thought..

I still want Leafeon to look happy though, but it will have the same stance as the Umbreon (body facing left, but looking right), Jolteon on the right side facing right but looking left.. Jolteon will have a serious/brave expression..

I'll get to work on it after a while :)
By Hypnose
Shadowfox9356493 wrote:*squints eyes as tight as they can..* OH! i see them now XD they're a little TOO hidden don't you think? :lol:

Haha maybe but I didn't want to soil everyone's banners with a prominent Hypno face. That would really irritate some people. XD
By Hypnose
Sundial_MC wrote:XD IT's like a hide and seek them, found everyzing
Sure, I'll do that! You need some sort of credit for your amazing work

Thank you Sundial. :)
JOIN THE TEAM