By Sonofleo
#32525 how do i find the creeper model???

By karrybird
#32727 when you click new project in the tool bar at the top, a window will pop up with a list of bases to select. just use them as an idea of how a model should look, don't actually use them as a base.
By lugiaisbeast101
#32747 If you are going with the creeper method, practice with texturing. Go to file>export as>texturmap, and save to where you can remember. Then open it up with a painting program and practice with adding, a texture, adding noise, and how to do an HD texture. Once you learn how to do this, choose a basic Pokémon to do first, like tepig, cyndaquil, turtwig, or eevee. The reason why is that you can use a pig base to start off. Learn how to use techne overall and how to round and such. From there, you could be able to try to model a whole bunch of other Pokémon.
By Sonofleo
#33170 this is gonna be hard for me :/
By karrybird
Sonofleo wrote:this is gonna be hard for me :/

nah, it's really not hard at all!
once you get familiar with the program, it'll be a piece of cake!
By Tom_X
karrybird wrote:

So easy to say that if you're karry, it's not a piece of cake :cry:
By karrybird
Tom_X wrote:
karrybird wrote:

So easy to say that if you're karry, it's not a piece of cake :cry:

not really...this goes for any program, the more you use it, the easier it will become since you're used to it.
By sargeantsimon
#36566 The only hard part is continuing after it makes you want to throw it against the wall for not rotating the axes with the blocks... That would make this thing so much easier.
By Kevaka953
#61407 U should let him try a easy pokemon thats already been created like weedle. You know what they say practice makes prefect mods
By Kevaka953
#70796 I am almost done with one of my models where do I turn it in to see if it can be used
JOIN THE TEAM