By rizardon9998
#25171 Since I'm not much of a beginner modeler anymore, I've created a new thread here. My old thread can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=50&t=1405

I've been very busy with school, but more are still slowly coming.

Trees
(Premature, Flowering, Ripe, and Picked)

Persim Berry Tree *UPDATED (for real)*
Spoiler:
In-game stages: ImageImageImage

Cheri Berry Tree
Spoiler:
In-game stages: ImageImageImage

Let me know what you think!

By BamfkingJDM
#25495 I think these would look sweet in-game! Although I've always thought of berry trees being shorter and not so lengthy. I think the change in height is a bit much, but thats just nitpicking. The in-game stages seem to also grow its shrubbery. Maybe cut down the base height and add a bit more shrubbery?
By Vikerus
#25507 Remember that the sizes can be changed when they are put in. I think it would be awesome if the the sizes of the berry trees were dynamic like the pokemon when scaling is true.
By rizardon9998
#25679 Thanks! I'll see what I can do about making it more shrubbery. I'll still have to work around a lot of school work.

And Vikerus, that's a great idea. They should do the same for apricot trees.
By rizardon9998
#36346 Sorry it's been so long.

I've updated the Persim Berry Tree:
Spoiler:
the actual new pic

I've also made a new Cheri Berry Tree:
Spoiler:

Based on these sprites: ImageImageImage

Let me know what you think!
By Hypnose
#36373 I love your models rizardon~
As for the Cheri Berry, I beleave the trunk is too long. Looking at the sprite, the trunk is a little less than 50% of the plants height. I'd suggest making the leafy area a tad wider and little longer and shorten the trunk. Over all it's great by the way. :)
JOIN THE TEAM