By Redmanning16
#22058 Ya all my stuff is gone and everything is griefed, I got banned also.
Definitely Not going back on this server even if it gets fixed
_lustlegacy is making a server soon probably going to be more promising then this one for sure

Knowing kirpi he probably ordered demolition on the server lol

By Jeremiyah99
#22101 This is Jeremiyah99 i would like to request to become a gym leader of the fossil gym i have an omynite, archen, cranidos, anorith, bastidon, and Kobuto. i attached my screenshot of my party.
By Templar224
#22205 Kirpi XShadow_Ghostx or something like that has hacked the server banned me power and emolga and was hoping to be unbanned soon plz help as soon as possible

Being a Magikarp still sucks...
By ZeroHiyuu
#22241 I suggest you all give up on this, the server was griefed as well as hacked I myself got that same person trying to hack my server but I got the guys IP adress and IP banned him.
By Doomsblack
#23633 Kirpi Help Lust banned me for doing what she said, she said to screenshot your pokemon so i can get them back so i did it and she banned me :O
By Doomsblack
#23634 Kirpi Help Lust banned me for doing what she said, she said to screenshot your pokemon so i can get them back so i did it and she banned me :O
By ThePowerOf11
#37002 guyz kirpi stopped caring about us a long time ago...
The server was griefed, even more than usual, and hacked. Everyone was banned and kirpi doesnt give a shit. If he did give a shit about his own server, he wouldn't have so many people leaving and griefing and hacking. A lot of people quit the server a long time ago but i kept on. Then, this happened and kirpi just gave up. I would never do that...
Kirpi is by far the worst owner ever, he took people's stuff, banned us just for talking, raged, just kept on quitting. He is a bullshit owner...
JOIN THE TEAM