Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By lugiaisbeast101
#35834 Hate when this happens but it seems it's not the offset, so how do I fix it? Anybody know?

By Sup3rp1gm4n
#36248 I had it too, i just saved the model and restarted Techne, for me that worked, hope it does for you too.
Btw, whats that minecraft infinite thing in your taskbar? Seems cool.
By lugiaisbeast101
Sup3rp1gm4n wrote:I had it too, i just saved the model and restarted Techne, for me that worked, hope it does for you too.

It's MultiMC, it's EXTREMELY useful.
By Sup3rp1gm4n
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:
Sup3rp1gm4n wrote:I had it too, i just saved the model and restarted Techne, for me that worked, hope it does for you too.

To open multiple minecraft launchers? Cool.
By lugiaisbeast101
Sup3rp1gm4n wrote:
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:

To open multiple minecraft launchers? Cool.

Well, it's the same launcher it just allows you to have several different mc versions that can all have different mods in them.
By Sup3rp1gm4n
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:Well, it's the same launcher it just allows you to have several different mc versions that can all have different mods in them.

Oh nice, will get that, but is your model frame fixed?
By lugiaisbeast101
Sup3rp1gm4n wrote:
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:Well, it's the same launcher it just allows you to have several different mc versions that can all have different mods in them.

Oh nice, will get that, but is your model frame fixed?

Yes thank you,
JOIN THE TEAM