By Boogaluke
#3716 After a hard drive failure which had my pinsir files, I remembered I uploaded them and sent the files to a friend. Luckily he still had the files.

I didn't change the look much, but I added in all the rotation points for the horns and limbs. I also made it a darker brown and added slight noise.

Spoiler:

Which would you prefer? The bottom left one is a WIP to try a new shape.

By Tom_X
#3757 Yeah, it'd be awesome if the teeth came out of its mouth, even if they just come out a little
By SPG
#3766 as much as i would love that, you two do know that to do that (and make it half decent) he would have to redo the entire body just to be a hole in the mouth right?
By Tom_X
#3767 Well, I'd be pleased if the mouth was still a hole, but with little blocks coming out of it in the form of teeth :)
By SPG
Tom_X wrote:Well, I'd be pleased if the mouth was still a hole, but with little blocks coming out of it in the form of teeth :)

you still seem like you dont understand how much work that is, doesnt matter how little, or drastic it is, still a pain in the butt
By Tom_X
SPG wrote:
Tom_X wrote:Well, I'd be pleased if the mouth was still a hole, but with little blocks coming out of it in the form of teeth :)

you still seem like you dont understand how much work that is, doesnt matter how little, or drastic it is, still a pain in the butt

If it's much workk then it shouldn't be done, it was just a suggestion...
By SPG
Tom_X wrote:
SPG wrote:

If it's much workk then it shouldn't be done, it was just a suggestion...

never say shuouldnt, im just saying this because we dont want the modeler to be turned away by the fact that we are asking him to do something that is a pain to do
By Tom_X
#3791 I don't want the modeler to be turned away, I just would've liked to see it in Pinsir... but I can't ask something that's too difficult, it will depend on boogaluke if he decides to do the teeth or not. It's a good model, no matter what he decides
By SPG
Tom_X wrote:I don't want the modeler to be turned away, I just would've liked to see it in Pinsir... but I can't ask something that's too difficult, it will depend on boogaluke if he decides to do the teeth or not. It's a good model, no matter what he decides

eh................. cant really say that, standereds are getting shot up again xD doesnt matter though, its good in mr. m's eyes (most likely) and thats all that matters
JOIN THE TEAM