Quality of Each Model

22%
27%
21%
10%
6%
13%
By Destroyal
#37676 I think,you can't use some texture in paw, and you can't increase the size of them, why are legendary for being much larger than common Pokemon, like the friend above said, the anime Entei Charizard has the size, and I think the others are not far from it. In te Legs of suicune you can increase the size little bit, and in muzzle give one slightly elongated, already in pearl on the head also do one bit bigger, and... in the eye texture you cant, use put a little less face-down ... 1 and decrease slightly softening his eyes. Sorry if I am, disturbing, but suicune is my favorite legendary pokemon. Oh and another tip end, stretch more Suicune, he is too short, give a slight stretched in your body, will give a better fit, because the anatomy of the animal, you can see that it wont run too, so I think would greatly help, sorry anything.

~Thank You~

By Ewcongogamer
#37963 The issue with being the size of charizard can be debated and resizing can be done in programming, but for me I am happy. I fixed the feet on Suicune and made the mane little more precise on the blocks and for those who requested a back view image.

Spoiler:
By KuryoZT
#37987 As was said in some other post, size in Techne has no real meaning for in-game. It's prefered models are huge, so that more detail can be put onto it, that's all.
The real problem comes from proportions, as I don't think that is modified in coding, but really in models.
So asking for one model to be made longer or wider is really on the model itself, not done with coding.
I don't knw if I'm clear enough, or whether I'm right or not.
Anyway, back on topic, I believe the three of them are done, I see nothing left to change, but that's just me.
(too bad the mane can't be seen from the front though)
By Ewcongogamer
#37996 16 techne blocks (or pixels) is 1m, so the issue of height is not a problem checking they are all 3 around 32 blocks high. I understand about how they get sized in game/coding. I believe though their lengths are good and I hate eyes :) (to address Destroyal's comment)
By Destroyal
#38265 Ah, ok for me this model are ok ,maybe I'm too criticized his work, the fact that I draw, but that's okay, I love your work with pixelmon, so I liked that anyway.
By SubGenesis
#38996 Whatever you did suicune looks much better now congrats
Every thing looks good now except the body, I'm not sure what it is but something about the body looks out of place could someone with a good eye work out exactly what it is
It is literally just the body, the rest is perfect IMO

I can't wait to see these in game :)
By PressXForPie
#46302 So perfect, all three of them. I thinkbyou should put it up in approval. Now what would be cool is if they coded suicune to walk on water (which will probably be the hardest part) and make the mane sway up and down to the sides and all that bizz.
By KuryoZT
PressXForPie wrote:So perfect, all three of them. I thinkbyou should put it up in approval. Now what would be cool is if they coded suivune to walk on water (which will probably be the hardest part) and make the mane sway up and down to the sides and all that bizz.

We're still in gen1 only phase. After that they will be welcome to be put for approval. I don't know if they'll be though, I'm not the one to approve models, but they looked good to me last time I checked.
JOIN THE TEAM