By WafflelordJay
XRECKXIMPACT wrote:Welcome to the server's page. Here at ImpactCraft, we ensure everything we can offer for you all. We take opinions, deal with problems, and let you guys enjoy the mod to its full potential! We offer a nice starting kit, free build, and so on. We have villagers that you can trade to for TMs to strength your team to your liking. Gym leader spots are still open so you may apply whenever. One you have 8 badges from any of the 32 gyms (currently only around 10 built and ready), you will be approved to challenge the pokemon league of the server. We are adding mcedit features to it to make it as epic as possible!

The ip to our server is: impacts-pokemon.no-ip.org

The mods used are very simple so no need to download a lot of them.
- Pixelmon 2.2
- Pokeloot (Not in yet but it is coming soon)
That is it. So simple download to play on the server.

We will try to keep this server fully 24/7. It is already on a dedicated host thanks to the other servers we run. The only way this server will go offline is either from the auto-restart feature that is implemented on high RAM usage or from a crash. Staff will help with all problems they can get to and they will also be playing survival with you all. We hope you enjoy your time on the server, and finally, will you be able to hunt down the legend mew? (Staff will not spawn mew, even for ourselves).

Now accepting gym leader applications:
- Must include
- Desired type
- Determined Level

Edit: Gyms taken
- Fire : wolf9089
- Rainbow : jonpop1315
- Water : Mineiscraft
- Grass/Bug : xXRendanXx
- Electric : Ansh
- Flying : Fishno
- Normal : Coleman_C15
- Psychic : SoulEaterHaar
- Eeveelution : Kahorya
- Rock : Csmerker

Miiiind me asking, but how did you get bukkit to work with 2.2? I'm curious for I too need to update my server
By XRECKXIMPACT
WafflelordJay wrote:
XRECKXIMPACT wrote:Welcome to the server's page. Here at ImpactCraft, we ensure everything we can offer for you all. We take opinions, deal with problems, and let you guys enjoy the mod to its full potential! We offer a nice starting kit, free build, and so on. We have villagers that you can trade to for TMs to strength your team to your liking. Gym leader spots are still open so you may apply whenever. One you have 8 badges from any of the 32 gyms (currently only around 10 built and ready), you will be approved to challenge the pokemon league of the server. We are adding mcedit features to it to make it as epic as possible!

The ip to our server is: impacts-pokemon.no-ip.org

The mods used are very simple so no need to download a lot of them.
- Pixelmon 2.2
- Pokeloot (Not in yet but it is coming soon)
That is it. So simple download to play on the server.

We will try to keep this server fully 24/7. It is already on a dedicated host thanks to the other servers we run. The only way this server will go offline is either from the auto-restart feature that is implemented on high RAM usage or from a crash. Staff will help with all problems they can get to and they will also be playing survival with you all. We hope you enjoy your time on the server, and finally, will you be able to hunt down the legend mew? (Staff will not spawn mew, even for ourselves).

Now accepting gym leader applications:
- Must include
- Desired type
- Determined Level

Edit: Gyms taken
- Fire : wolf9089
- Rainbow : jonpop1315
- Water : Mineiscraft
- Grass/Bug : xXRendanXx
- Electric : Ansh
- Flying : Fishno
- Normal : Coleman_C15
- Psychic : SoulEaterHaar
- Eeveelution : Kahorya
- Rock : Csmerker

Miiiind me asking, but how did you get bukkit to work with 2.2? I'm curious for I too need to update my server

We haven't yet, I was hoping it was going to work but it didn't. I found a server that somehow has a working version and im trying to get a hold of them to figure it out.
By XRECKXIMPACT
unrivaledneo wrote:there is one server with bukkit 1.5.2 but there not very helpful with sharing the news how.

Look what I found: http://bukkitforge.com/BukkitForge-1.5.2-1.jar
Works fully and also we can all thank Vikerus for this link!
JOIN THE TEAM