By AnDwHaT5
#39260 Nope, as long as you give me a level cap and tell me when you are ready happy to take you on!

By gamingnut2
#39398 URGENT!!!!! We have officially updated, but custom NPCs are having problems so if you need to buy something talk to admins, the owner, or leaders the prices will be the same as they were with the NPCs come join us and hunt for all the new pokemon maybe find a legendary or 2 who knows the region is full of mysteries. We also have a new gym leader for the first gym (yours truly) and i am currently building my team and will be ready tonight or tomorrow.
By kostaras20
#39492 Hello My Ign is kostaras20 and i would like to apply for the dragon type gym leader if possible if not any open one would be fine i would do my best to be on the server the most i can to be the biggest help i could be and thank you for using your time to read this.
By AnDwHaT5
#39724 Ok guys your the last of the applicants any others will be declined. As for elite4 i pick them no one else there is no application for them.
By AnDwHaT5
#39860 So until customnpc is fixed no shops are available. Sorry i will give out pokeballs when needed.
By gamingnut2
#40220 Guys we have been having troubles with custom Npcs so the shops have been down, but we think we have a way to get it working. The admins will not be selling things today because of that. It should hopefully be back in action soon.
By AnDwHaT5
#40277 If anyone has ideas on how to get this working please do leave a comment.
JOIN THE TEAM