By Ishy93
#11829 I think it's because we naturally wanna go towards making things look realistic even though it's Minecraft. All other games these days are going in the complete opposite direction of "blocky". But I'm making this for Pixelmon, not myself, so I will attempt to make it "rounder" ;)

HD texture will be a whole new thing to learn though....yay....
By Windjoe
#11831 Its very good for a first model, right now I'm actually working on a model myself but its proving to be
difficult :[
By lugiaisbeast101
Ishy93 wrote:I think it's because we naturally wanna go towards making things look realistic even though it's Minecraft. All other games these days are going in the complete opposite direction of "blocky". But I'm making this for Pixelmon, not myself, so I will attempt to make it "rounder" ;)

HD texture will be a whole new thing to learn though....yay....

HD texturing isn't extremely difficult, it's only time consuming.
By Windjoe
#11900 Xwaffle oh my gosh, what you just typed... it was the most amazing thing I ever seen XD
By karrybird
#11901 i'm wondering why this is getting nothing but praise.
it's really good for your first model, but i feel i should mention a few things.
most importantly, hd texture, please.

the eyes look good, but the way they are floating off the head is kinda awkward.

the tail looks great, but the sudden incline makes it look like it's broken. try to make the curve much more gradual by angling the blocks before it upwards slightly for each. it will make a huge difference. :)

also, the colors you chose are perfect, i commend you for not choosing complete eyesores!
By Zariu
#11931 makes sense when you look at the amount of posts Karry... *suddenly realizes I have few posts* =X I think I'll go shut up lol
JOIN THE TEAM