By wavenaut
CharzardPickachu wrote:im not inactive its just that only like 3 gym leaders have come on and its kind of annoying

I am leader, but i haven't heard anything about server being up or IP adress -_-...

By MrCreeper30
#41832 IGN: MrCreeper30
Favourite Pokemon: Arcanine
Level of Pokemon knowledge: Expert
MrCreeper30 is a teen who came from viridian.His dream was to become pokemon champion, profesor oak gave him a Squirtle.From this day he start training to be the best pokemon train
er in the world.
By DritzDuhSexy
#41912 IGN: DritzDuhSexy
Favorite Pokemon: Glaceon
Level of Pokemon knowledge: POKENERD
DritzDuhSexy is a teen that started out in pallet town and began his quest to become the very best of all pokemon trainers and will stop at nothing to be the best.
By old_king_khol
#42058 old_king_khol
charmander
Average
male
i was walking one day down the road and it started to rain and i seen a faint light in the grass i went to investigate and found a baby charmander and its flame was about to go out. i didnt have no pokeballs so i picked it up and ran two miles in the rain to the pokemon center and healed it and i was going to let it go but every time i tried it would fallow me back home so i ask him if he want me to be his trainer and he shock his head yes. so i caught him and ever since we have been best friends. are dream is to become the very best
By winner133
#42070 winner133
pikachu
Expert
MALE
Winner133 was a 12 year old boy from pallet town,One day while he was doing errands for his mom
He came across a hurt pikachu.Winner133 picked up the pikachu and ran to the pokemon center.
While nurse joy was healing pikachu he did his mom errands.He then came back to the pokemon
center to pick up pikachu and bring him home.When he got home we told his mom that he found
a pikachu.Pikachu did not like winner133 at first but then he start liking him.He followed winner133
when he was moving to the Chardia region.
By icedrago255
#42173 First put you minecraft username: icedrago255
Then Favourite Pokemon: Espeon
Then your level of pokemon knowledge (NOOB, Beginner, Average, Expert and POKENERD: Pokenerd
Then gender: Male
Then you players background (its a role playing server): Icedrago, a teen who comes from faraway island and is leaving the pokemon who raised him, mew. He now must learn the way society works, and along his way he become interested in the pokemon league...
By Articuno437
#42220 Oh my GOD! There's like, 89 people making the application. XD :lol: :lol: :lol:
By CharzardPickachu
#42447 wavenaut the ip is out but the server is really weird so it is down a lot I'm trying to fix it
btw I GOT A YOUTUBE CHANNEL so you guys can recommend things for me to do in my vids my username is
xXGamingWithFireXx
By ShadowFaux007
#42953 ign: altair900
Espeon
POKENERD
male
altair900 was a young boy from Azeala town in the Johto Region. His dream was to become part of the elite four, however he did not have any pokemon and his parents were over protective so one night he snuck out to the Ilex forest he forgot to get a pokeball from Kurt however so he wandered lost in the forest when he befriends an eevee who shows him the way out his parents were scared to see him with a wild eevee but his dad decides to catch it for altair900. altair900's family has moved to Chardia and he is very excited and still holds on to his dream with Eevee by his side.
By Starfy222
CharzardPickachu wrote:wavenaut the ip is out but the server is really weird so it is down a lot I'm trying to fix it
btw I GOT A YOUTUBE CHANNEL so you guys can recommend things for me to do in my vids my username is
xXGamingWithFireXx

I do to http://www.youtube.com/user/starfy222
JOIN THE TEAM