Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Tom_X
#25940 If you want to keep your world, don't delete your Saves folder.

By Zephiloph
#31402 I found a mew in a tundra biome. There was not a jungle anywhere near there either.
By Launchpad
#42666 Hey Ryancpexpert from by the looks of it the ev system is kinda broken. It would not surprise me that the items would be malfunctioning.
By nyv
#43732 Can the OP please update the firestone ore info for the most recent update (now spawns on roof rather than floor of lava pools).
By Ashadia
#45568 I turned off my Eevee's leveling at level 14 so that I could evolve it into an Espeon, but the happiness wont go up any further. Is there a way to increases happiness besides leveling or no?

Also, do nature's have any effect in this mod? or are they just pretty words?
By SPG
Ashadia wrote:I turned off my Eevee's leveling at level 14 so that I could evolve it into an Espeon, but the happiness wont go up any further. Is there a way to increases happiness besides leveling or no?

it boosts a stat and lowers another (depending on the nature) just like in the games
By KuryoZT
Ashadia wrote:I turned off my Eevee's leveling at level 14 so that I could evolve it into an Espeon, but the happiness wont go up any further. Is there a way to increases happiness besides leveling or no?

1st. walking with it is for now the only other way.
2nd. SPG answered you, the easiest is to look up an online pokedex where they explain the strategy of the games. Serebii is the only english-speaking site of this sort that I know of, so you can start by googling that.
JOIN THE TEAM