Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

By GhostWolf2398
Rio wrote:Is it possible to alter the Config files to increase the amount of Boss Pokemon? or to spawn them via commands?

Currently you can't spawn bosses or change the spawn rates with the config or commands.
By sargeantsimon
#46883 /facepalm
Did you read the thread? To spawn a pokemon via command, use /pokespawn <pokemon> (s). The s is an optional addition to make the pokemon shiny. For example, if you wanted a shiny seel, you would type:
/pokespawn seel s
If you wanted a non shiny dragonair, you would type:
/pokespawn dragonair
I have not yet tried it for myself, but as I understand it, the /pokespawn command is supposed to work with command blocks as well.
By KuryoZT
sargeantsimon wrote:/
I have not yet tried it for myself, but as I understand it, the /pokespawn command is supposed to work with command blocks as well.

It does since the latest Pixelmon update. It's also shown in God_of_War video, 2.2beta one.
JOIN THE TEAM