What this model needs

3%
13%
N/A
38%
41%
5%
By ST392
#14384 Great start, 2 things bother me about it though. The front and back of the body are completely flat. I think it needs a bit more shaping. And the eyes still need some work.

By Zariu
#15857 alright well, I'd suggest looking at approved models to get ideas of how you round models. rotated blocks will improve this a lot. Also, you can make a model as big as you desire, it gets scaled to the correct size later, so splurge on size and detail. Last, get an HD texture when you have a more round model.
By darkblade127218
Rashky wrote:
SPG wrote:
Skibb wrote:Hmm , the legs . I cant really see how they are supposed to move , theyre just too flat . You should really make the whole model more 3D , especially the legs . Also you should try a HD-texture . Otherwise it's a nice start ;)

doesnt really matter, jirachi doesnt walk, he floats

Well thats true :D

the legs is not the problem here, i'd say it should add movement to the blue ribbon things move like the wind
By Rashky
#94329 i want to remake it on blender but i dont understand how to use it :( Many new models on blender and maya inspired me to continue but if i dont understand then i'll just wait until i learn...
By lugiaisbeast101
Rashky wrote:i want to remake it on blender but i dont understand how to use it :( Many new models on blender and maya inspired me to continue but if i dont understand then i'll just wait until i learn...

hey I suggest taking a look at Burgys modeling tutorial in for blender (guides section), he gives you a quick and easy tutorial and how to start off in blender, he also has a video turtorial if you still don't understand. If you cannot seem to grasp Blender after that, you could always check my tut to see if it'll make any difference, and after you take a look at any of the tutorials given in the guide section, I would suggest to take a look at beginner blender tutorials on youtube. This will further your knowledge in Blender, and after all that, and with quite an effort, I think you'll be able to start making models in Blender.
By lugiaisbeast101
tkgamer18 wrote:I can't see images.

No point, it's made in techne so further feedback on it is useless honestly.
JOIN THE TEAM