49%
6%
10%
13%
11%
3%
By SSJMelon
#48165 IGN: SSJMelon
What would you like to see added to the server: Teams if there isn't already.
What will you do to help the server: I will make sure everyone has fun while making sure all players follow the rules.
How Well do you understand commands: I may not be the most experienced, but I do know my basic commands. PS: Currently experimenting with world edit.
Typing Skill[1-10]: 8

Timezone: AEST
Age[Optional]: 14
Previous staff?: Co-Owner on Trika's and FleetyFleet's servers, Admin on Darkcraft and moderator on multiple servers (Though most servers closed.)
When did you start playing pixelmon: A couple of months back but i'm very experienced with it.
Command Understanding: I understand my commands though not with ones that aren't already in-game or "Bukkit essentials".

By Windjoe
SSJMelon wrote:IGN: SSJMelon
What will you do to help the server: I will make sure everyone has fun while making sure all players follow the rules.
How Well do you understand commands: I may not be the most experienced, but I do know my basic commands. PS: Currently experimenting with world edit.

Previous staff?: Co-Owner on Trika's and FleetyFleet's servers, Admin on Darkcraft and moderator on multiple servers (Though most servers closed.)
When did you start playing pixelmon: A couple of months back but i'm very experienced with it.
Command Understanding: I understand my commands though not with ones that aren't already in-game or "Bukkit essentials".
Your application looks good! I'll consider you as moderator and talk to the admins about it. I'll get back to you with a response in a day or two.
By Windjoe
#48335 I have no idea but your firewall probably sucks, its fine for me...Also I will probably getting
rid of PokeGear since I heard Running shoes, badgecases and Wailmer pail are being put into the
main mod.
By Css1234567890123
SSJMelon wrote:IGN: SSJMelon

Hey SSJ, good to see you old pal. But anyways, we will let you have mod for a week, see how you do with it, and then we will say from there if you get to keep it or not. (PS though I want you to keep it, don't make Joe mad.) haha but I'll pm you the ip in a sec.
By Vikerus
#48343 A part of me is sad to know most of my ops went with your server. But I guess it's just more incentive to work at mine more.

Good luck windy!
By Css1234567890123
#48345 Just saying Vik, but I know I would love to have you here, so if you still have the IP, feel free to come on whenever you want, you are a good person and friend of mine.
By Windjoe
Vikerus wrote:A part of me is sad to know most of my ops went with your server. But I guess it's just more incentive to work at mine more.

Good luck windy!
Sorry Vik, I didn't make the choice for them.. Thanks, feel free
to stop by anytime if you still have the ip. If you need it just PM me or Css
By Miniosp11
#48350 Hay Windy This Is My Application For Moderator

IGN:miniosp11
What would you like to see added to the server: Teams, Well Known Places From The Game Like The Distorsian World
What will you do to help the server: I will help out people who need assistance, do gyms when the leaders ain't online, help build if you ever need help, I will rebuild what has been griefed and more
How Well do you understand commands: 9 and a half
Typing Skill [1-10]:9
Time zone: UTC/GMT +1
Previous staff?: 5 times I have been admin, 7 times I have been moderator and I have been co-owner 2 times so very experience
When did you start playing pixelmon: when Pixelmon Started (im a hardcore pokemon fan)
Command Understanding: uh..... I done that question

And another thing I know you from Justiscraft so we know each other :D

Hail Ditto :lol:
JOIN THE TEAM