What this model needs

3%
13%
N/A
38%
41%
5%
By Rashky
#4936 Colors and minor changes. I think it looks better now. Curently working on model but if you guys think it's fine' i'll leave it like that :D

By Skibb
#4938 Can we get a side-view please ?
By BebeYoshi
#4943 Nice one, but i think that these eyes are like DERP :3 But nice work
By Rashky
BebeYoshi wrote:Nice one, but i think that these eyes are like DERP :3 But nice work

Thx btw im still working on the eyes :3
By Skibb
#4951 Hmm , the legs . I cant really see how they are supposed to move , theyre just too flat . You should really make the whole model more 3D , especially the legs . Also you should try a HD-texture . Otherwise it's a nice start ;)
By Rashky
#4955 thx, i will make it more 3d, but i worry about the texture and it needs shading and hd texture but i don't know how to do it :/
By SPG
Skibb wrote:Hmm , the legs . I cant really see how they are supposed to move , theyre just too flat . You should really make the whole model more 3D , especially the legs . Also you should try a HD-texture . Otherwise it's a nice start ;)

doesnt really matter, jirachi doesnt walk, he floats
By Rashky
SPG wrote:
Skibb wrote:Hmm , the legs . I cant really see how they are supposed to move , theyre just too flat . You should really make the whole model more 3D , especially the legs . Also you should try a HD-texture . Otherwise it's a nice start ;)

doesnt really matter, jirachi doesnt walk, he floats

Well thats true :D
By Skibb
#4966 The legs kinda look weird no offense :P Also look at Mew . Does it walk ? Nope . Do it legs move ? Yes .
JOIN THE TEAM