By StraightUpLazy
#51803 First off, I'd like to say that this pokecenter is very resource friendly. The materials used in it are not at all hard to collect. Also, changes CAN be made. I'm not too fond of the back of the pokecenter, and other things could be rearranged. That being said, I hope these pictures show you the perspectives desired. If not, feel free to leave a comment.

Spoiler:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

**Updated center from feedback!**
Spoiler:
- Removed cobblestone wall pillars
ImageImage

- Replaced existing brick counter with red wool and stone slabs.
- Replaced existing piston table with a more resource friendly table.
- Removed number of healers from 5 to 2.
ImageImage

- Fixed the double-sided poke ball for realistic purposes.
- Opened roof to show that the pokeball is in fact 3D (and hollow, but you can't see that).
ImageImage

If you have any more suggestions that you think would help make this a better build, leave a comment below! Feedback is appreciated! :D
Attachments
(1.17 KiB) Downloaded 92 times

By Rzxa
#51805 Isn't Clay very hard to get oh wait a second clay isn't rare anymore lol
Looks good!
By BlueRex
#52008 This is probably one of my favorites. Dat 3D pokeball.

Although, I'd think you should replace the wool walls with something like wood planks. I prefer birch because it is the closest to the white walls of pokecenters.
By AnDwHaT5
#52419 What i like about this is that it is resource friendly. Reason well anyone in a single player world can just go up and be like hey there is gold and diamond blocks in here! Lets go find more centres! Besides that i love the design but the pokeball inside is overkill. Take out the inside one and keep the outside one. That would look great. Also the clay bricks arnt working in that design. I suggest you use something else.
By KuryoZT
#52427 But isn't it a real ball? So the outside one IS the inside one, and honestly, I like it that way, it's 3d like someone said above. I like the design too, though I don't see what the pistons are supposed to be here for, and the placements of items like pc, healers and TM are nice, and easily seen. Though 5 healers are a bit overkill lol, it's supposed to be used for singleplayer worlds, so 2 would be enough right? But I guess it doesn't matter much.
Nice one, good lightning, simple, great view, but I hate those stone pillars on the outside -_-, that's only me though (damn I overuse that word).
By StraightUpLazy
#52496 Updated the post with some minor changes suggested. Replacing the white wool with birch wood planks is kind of overboard, seeing how white wool is NOT a valuable material. Oh, and I think that 3D pokeball is a great addition, but that's just me.
By BlueRex
#52566 You misunderstood me. I didn't say to replace it with wood because it was uncommon, but instead because wool just isn't a good wall material IMO. Sure it doesn't matter, but aesthetically I don't like clothy walls. Then again, it could just be me.

Quartz would work as well, but there might be a problem there.
By StraightUpLazy
BlueRex wrote:You misunderstood me. I didn't say to replace it with wood because it was uncommon, but instead because wool just isn't a good wall material IMO. Sure it doesn't matter, but aesthetically I don't like clothy walls. Then again, it could just be me.

Quartz would work as well, but there might be a problem there.

Ah, I see where you're coming from now. Personally I would like to keep the walls as white as can be. Using quartz would be a mistake seeing how most survival players would just tear down every pokecenter in sight, and iron blocks are out of the question. The only other possibility would be snow blocks (which the pokeball is made out of btw) or white stained clay blocks, and I don't think either of those work as well as white wool.
JOIN THE TEAM