By karrybird
#27614 i've had this model for soooo long, so since i made porygon i should go back and texture this little guy :)

like i said before, the porygons are one of my favorite pokemon of all time, i just love the concept to death <3

Spoiler:

By Yaseen
#27659 lol good luck with that one xD great model btw
By SPG
Yaseen wrote:lol good luck with that one xD great model btw

well, its just as round as porygon z, sooooooo ya, and no offence karry, but the rest of the porygon family wouldnt look good with your style, it would look weird
By Lettucecow
#52295 Wow, that is a great model! Gotta love porygon-Z!
By darkblade127218
karrybird wrote:i've had this model for soooo long, so since i made porygon i should go back and texture this little guy :)

like i said before, the porygons are one of my favorite pokemon of all time, i just love the concept to death <3

Spoiler:

you should work on porygon 2 before any other pokemon, this design was really well done for a porygon
By karrybird
#52395 i already made porygon 2
By KuryoZT
#52404 A necro, a double post, what a nice thread.
While I'm here, sorry karry, but I'll side with old SPG, porygon 2/Z would look better in maya/blender, sorry.
I'll check them out both though if you want.
Though I can't find anything to say, it's probably perfect as is, maybe a more slanted pointy-top? I see you put slanted blocks on that top, is it true? Or are my eyes deceiving more than before?
And if it's not my eyes, could you use that for the pointy-bottom? I understand the little block is there because the end is supposed to be like the water drop(plet) (?) right?
But if you want me to, I can erase that little part, and just leave what's absolutly necessary in that post, so until "sorry".
I don't know how to end this, "good day"?
By emerald_ice
#54492 WELL.
Time to catch Porygon so I'll be able to evolve it when this beautiful guy get's in-game, I think it looks great so far!
JOIN THE TEAM