Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Kuwoobie
#52492 Minecon 2013 is being held November 2nd and 3rd in Orlando, Florida!

All of us here from the PokeHeaven/Final Heaven team will be there. Who else is going?

By SPG
#52511 I'm most likely going, and same with ledia, maybe a few others
for me at least, I have the moeny for the ticket to go and fly there and back, but i dont have the money for other things like a hotel and food an all of that other stuff, of course crashing with ledia could be a possibility, but thats not guaranteed so I would need a back up plan, if I dont go to minecon though, I could easily go to universal studios for free because I can.
By Rzxa
#52540 when are they gonna host minecon in the east lol
By Lettucecow
#52642 I might be going! Can't wait :D
By SPG
darkblade127218 wrote::( not that geeky

going to an event doesnt make you geeky, thats like saying i dont want to go to six flags because I dont like to have fun
By KuryoZT
SPG wrote:
darkblade127218 wrote::( not that geeky

going to an event doesnt make you geeky, thats like saying i dont want to go to six flags because I dont like to have fun

You love to make comparison that is just outrageous don't you?
Think about it another way:
I don't love minecraft enough to get a $1000 plane ticket and hotel reservation just for minecon.
That kind of way exist too. If Minecon was 2hour drive from my place, maybe I'd go, but there I can't, not even don't want to, I can not go there.

And I lvoe your comparison, reminds me of a good friend I had in america, I should send him a mail for summer break, thanks.
By SPG
#52747 imo, its not worth flying over seas to go, but if you live in the states its worth it imo, same for pax, and e3
By KuryoZT
SPG wrote:imo, its not worth flying over seas to go, but if you live in the states its worth it imo, same for pax, and e3

That's more like it, and that's why I can't go, but you knew that.
Too bad I don't live in the states anymore, I would have loved to go there, maybe meet some fellow pixelmon forumers, but mostly have fun, watching the crowd. (I'm not one to go in the crowd though, so maybe I would have ended up going there, and .... I won't go into details, but I'd get sick)
I'm still happy for those that can go there, have fun, and update some info here, for those that can't go, thanks.
JOIN THE TEAM